OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

S/O a 3 jambons aujourd'hui... plus capable des épais qui font lever toute la roche qui traine dans l'accotement.

jambon #1 qui fait revoler de la roche 3/4 de son trailer...
Capture d’écran 2016-05-16 à 17.08.13 by Fred, sur Flickr

jambon #2 dans son orlando qui colle celui en avant dans le cul dans une zone de construction sur la 30 et qui a les deux roues gauches dans l'accotement. C'est beau le gars a comprit après 2 sec, pas besoin de rester dans l'accotement pendants 5 min... je tient pas vraiment a me faire sandblaster mon devant de char avec la marde que tu lève a 110km/h.
Capture d’écran 2016-05-16 à 17.04.46 by Fred, sur Flickr

jambon #3 va au hyundai, qui encore une fois ce colle dans l'accotement et passe dans le tas de roche qui a pas vraiment été nettoyer depuis la fin de l'hiver. Trop dure rester entre les lignes :dunno:
Capture d’écran 2016-05-16 à 17.03.53 by Fred, sur Flickr

Last edited:
hahaha yeah i hate when people go on the shoulders and just spray all the rocks around. I thought i was the only one who noticed that and cringe when it happens

I learned to live my life in the middle lane, and as far away from other drivers as possible

...wow. Is it just me, or Honda Civic gauges are getting uglier and uglier...

They took a step back from the ninth gen that's for sure.

gal_lg1.jpg

At first I didn't really like it but now I think I would have a hard time going back to a low analog cluster dash.

I'm so tempted by the potential of a turbo Si, even more so for the Type R but if they don't redo the exterior, especially that flat 4 inch tall chrome grill, i'm not interested.

2016-civic-front-angle-970x546-c.jpg

:barf:

The early twenties/late teenage boy/man in a black Turbo Veloster on the 20E that crossed two lanes like mad to then cut me off and take the St-John's exit at human walking pace in front of me and then when on the left turn corner up St-John's from the light (green to my surprise and delight) overshot his corner and turned into the RIGHT lane once again crossing two lanes, so I overtook him on the inside lane on the corner IN A FUCKING SIDEKICK (to show how slow he was driving) only to then have him give me the "Luigi Mario Kart Gangsta stare" at the next light.

I wish he had pulled down his window so I could've told him to unplug his insurance restraining bolt from his car but hey, the Veloster Turbo probably would cost a young peep like that 1250$/year to insure without an Ajusto device so...

to the guy in the black a4 2.0t on 20 west at les cedres ... you stick to my ass within 2 feet rolling 120 and then when i pull right to let you pass you slow down to 110 ... then when i get back in the lane you tailgate AGAIN , i of course move over again and then you come next to me and egg me on to race ... im down for pulls but not with idiots !

To the guy in the volks yesterday on brunswick with the mr sticker between 5 - 530. whats up man hit me up if you wanna smoke lol ...... dude in the lowered white mazda

S/O au gars sur l'autoroute juste avant saint-jean-sur-richelieu avec son civic (avec des barre de stabilité rose) qui voulait me montrer que ton char tien la route.
Prendre la sortie avec accélération à 120km/h et perdre le controle pour faire un capotage dans le fossé devant une cour de maison.
Quand je suis repassé voir si tu allait bien et tu m'a regardé cette tête de gars qui vien de scrapper son char au début de l'été...
Bravo!

S/O au gars sur l'autoroute juste avant saint-jean-sur-richelieu avec son civic (avec des barre de stabilité rose) qui voulait me montrer que ton char tien la route.
Prendre la sortie avec accélération à 120km/h et perdre le controle pour faire un capotage dans le fossé devant une cour de maison.
Quand je suis repassé voir si tu allait bien et tu m'a regardé cette tête de gars qui vien de scrapper son char au début de l'été...
Bravo!

C'est exactement là que tu aurais du aller lui plugger tes assurances loll

Nasty packed jesus.... J'y suis aller pour le date night avec ma blonde et mon doux ya du monde paaaarrrrtout

To the fucking tool in a waggon passat v6 4 motion with bentley rims licences plate ending in JDM (lol) and a big ass gold watch between the 40 and the 440 yesterday.

First you went into the shoulder to let someone know you were there, throwing a shit load of rock on my car.
Then you zigzaged your way for no fucking reason because I kept my lane and you were not in front on me 10 km after that
Then you raced my ass, I tried to let you pass but you just went into the center lane next to me then back behind my car then back in the center then back in my ass then back in the center lane then back in my ass then back in the center lane then back in my ass then back in the center lane then back in my ass then back in the center lane then back in my ass then back in the center lan ethen back in my ass then back in the center lane while never passing me
You drive like someone who had a lot of coco in his nose, 1 point left on his driver licence and is like RACING no oh shit RACING no oh shit.

With so many ti counes on the road I should just get a police interceptor, bull horns and if they wanna play games it's on.

Pas temps de niaiser.

Back