OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the fucking idiot who merged into the 15 at 30km/h last evening, I fucking hope you get your license revoked for as long as your pathetic life persists! There was about 12 cars behind you and you nearly created a tragic pileup by forcing everyone to brake. And the worst is that you kept going towards the Cote Vertu at the same speed where you exited through a solid without a signal. You were definitely high or drunk and I hope no one dies because of your shit.

To the fucking idiot who merged into the 15 at 30km/h last evening, I fucking hope you get your license revoked for as long as your pathetic life persists! There was about 12 cars behind you and you nearly created a tragic pileup by forcing everyone to brake. And the worst is that you kept going towards the Cote Vertu at the same speed where you exited through a solid without a signal. You were definitely high or drunk and I hope no one dies because of your shit.

I can say the same about the idiot in his his blue beat up civic starting with plate J49 on st charles that ended up turning towards ile bizard, probably the most reckless driver I have ever seen. Cutting from far left to right 3 three lanes all the time and braking last second and locking your tires last moment before people stop as if its a game to you. You are a worthless piece of shit and I hope you end up in jail before you hurt someone on the road.

To all the ppls in the left lane cruising at 105-110 on the 15S at 4h15AM. Hi! From the guy in the middle EMPTY lane cruising at 119 with Enya.

Every fucking morning.. it always amaze me. 15S, 3 fn lanes.. middle.. empty, right lane.. Empty.. slow ass ppls in left lane. Every, fucking. Morning.

63410279.jpg

To all the ppls in the left lane cruising at 105-110 on the 15S at 4h15AM. Hi! From the guy in the middle EMPTY lane cruising at 119 with Enya.

Every fucking morning.. it always amaze me. 15S, 3 fn lanes.. middle.. empty, right lane.. Empty.. slow ass ppls in left lane. Every, fucking. Morning.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/63410279.jpg
I had to pass by the right at least 4 times because people don't know how to move over. I don't even stress anymore, i just pass them now.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

habituellement,

Je leur flash les haute +- 200x en arrivant derrière eux..... Si je vois qu'ils ne comprennent pas le message, je passe par la droite, je les coupe et j'accélère. C'est mon seul moment de satisfaction.

A toi mon champion dans son Elantra noir W08 *** sur la 30 a 21:30 mercredi, même si tu roule a moitier sur l'accotement de gauche et que tu flash les hautes Y'A 3 CHARS PLUS 1 VAN EN AVANT CRISS DE CRÉTIN, sa donnera RIEN de chauffer en trisomique...

To this MOFO Kunt !!!
FU
15 N , tUESDAY the 23rd of August ...about 11 am.
Lefty lane at 110 k m/ h. No fucks given.
Cars overtaking her in the middle and right lane.
When I honked at her she started laughing. I had to snap a pic.
Have video of her hugging the left lane , like it was her mother's !

Police need to start giving heavy fines for left lane hoggers.
Like 10+ point tickets... $2000 minimum fine.

habituellement,

Je leur flash les haute +- 200x en arrivant derrière eux..... Si je vois qu'ils ne comprennent pas le message, je passe par la droite, je les coupe et j'accélère. C'est mon seul moment de satisfaction.

I work in the US and this works surprisingly well. 8/10 move away from the left lane.

Ça marchera jamais. Au Québec on aime la sécurité, faque un baby boomer qui roule dans voie de gauche à 100km sur la 20 en mustang v6 de Montréal à riviere-du-loup c'est une personne sécuritaire selon 85% des québécois parce qu'il empêche des malades de rouler à 120km.

I work in the US and this works surprisingly well. 8/10 move away from the left lane.

rarely I see left lane huggers on the east coast. if there's one, people honk/flash or pass him/her on the right. people know how to drive and generally fast on the highway cuz, ya know it's a freaking highway. at 70 youre a slowing everybody, 80mph is the norm.

Black turbo S2K on the backroads of Tremblant today, damn that thing is loud! Waved you to go when we hit a "safe" spot to pass.

Dumbass on the 10N yesterday in a mazda 3 I think, wearing road construction orange vest. Cruising at a 100 in the left and accelerated to be in my ass the moment I changed lane to pass somebody. Snowflake was flashing and honking at me while he screamed in his car arms waving. Then continued to drive at 105 maybe after I was done passing and moved over. Was it worth it? Because I had a good laugh at you

No idea, there was a very short "straight" to pass so I was more busy not running off the road to give him max space. He was with a woman, that I've noticed lol Also I think his front bumper cover was not oem

this!

Des fois j'aimerais ça avoir un gros pick up jacké pi 10000w d'éclairage sur le push-bar pour pouvoir collé au cul des left lane hoggers, pi faire fondre leur rétine.

To the 3 fucking idiots on the decarie who got in to a little fender bender, get the fuck out the middle of the highway. You guys standing there arguing like retards are just causing traffic.

To the jacked up black on black forester (2nd gen I believe) going east on the 20 at around 1:30pm today,thumbs up and thumps down too you.

Thumbs up for the nice car,STi swap? Pretty quick and really clean!

Thumbs down for that stupid move you did at St-jeans exit.You decided to take the exit and jump back onto the highway but you almost crashed into a white Infinity SUV. You sir, are a real moron for doing that,you were about a foot away from swiping that SUV and causing a major accident. Plus your car is about 2 feet off the ground,not the most stable when doing sharp turns.

From the black STi

To the jacked up black on black forester (2nd gen I believe) going east on the 20 at around 1:30pm today,thumbs up and thumps down too you.

Thumbs up for the nice car,STi swap? Pretty quick and really clean!

Thumbs down for that stupid move you did at St-jeans exit.You decided to take the exit and jump back onto the highway but you almost crashed into a white Infinity SUV. You sir, are a real moron for doing that,you were about a foot away from swiping that SUV and causing a major accident. Plus your car is about 2 feet off the ground,not the most stable when doing sharp turns.

From the black STi

Have seen that black forester in the area before. Usually he's bombing up and down the 20 like a bat out of hell.

Back