****Going Riding****

Status
Not open for further replies.

250Rocket

So for meet up it seems that a new thread is made each time one of us announces a ride. I figured we needed one thread where we could post/come check to see if a ride is taking place.

So first ride:

When: May 18th, time?(TBD)
Where: Nowhere specific

Update: I'm thinking of starting in Lachute, hitting up the 327 to the 117. The 117 to Sainte-agathe des monts, taking a small break and then coming back down the 329 and back to Montreal.

I'll probably leave around 11:30.

looking to get a few ppl together for a ride out to drag night this Thursday (21st)
any one intrested... could meet at julip along with the rest of the cars etc....

My only night off tonight.

Riding tonight, starting from 5:00PM.

Starting from the West-Island... to where? No idea.

Call/Text: 514-686-****

Last edited:
u guys are killing me having to hear about the outtings and not take part... My 110% recovery should be done in about another week or 2.... GOD I cant wait, I'm bangin my head off walls waiting to ride...

DO u guys try to avoid dtown alot?

u guys are killing me having to hear about the outtings and not take part... My 110% recovery should be done in about another week or 2.... GOD I cant wait, I'm bangin my head off walls waiting to ride...

DO u guys try to avoid dtown alot?
during any kind of traffic, I do.

haha she's getting lowered soon :D

and for the record, it was cause I didnt have enough momentum (rolling backwards) in the deepest part of the drive way you asshats.

***Going Riding***

When: Leaving my house in about 10-20mins (West-Island) then riding till I/we get bored.
Where: Running some quick errands in the West-Island, then most prob up North for nice curvy roads.
Why: Cuz I wanna! and the weather is nice!

PM me your cell if you wanna join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back