2002 1.8t jetta reduced price needs to go this week !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

black1.8T

So im selling my 2002 1.8t black mk4 jetta, it has:
118,000 kms
The water pump and timming belt were changed last year and the coilpacks were changed, 5 months ago. The front breaks were also changed about at the same time.
The only little modifications are the side markers wich are black, the front grill was changed to a badgeless grill and the diverter valve was also changed. The car used to be my moms and it was always serviced at vw.
I am leaving on vacation and i wont need my car so it needs to go.
Asking price 7400.00

Here are the new pictures of the car washed!!!! sorry did not have time to clean interior but the whole interior is mint all it needs is to be vacumed.

HPIM1003.jpg

HPIM1004.jpg

HPIM1006.jpg

HPIM1007.jpg

HPIM0997.jpg

HPIM1001.jpg

Last edited:
can I get some pics asap I'm very interested. And is this price slightly negotiable? Thanks!

jordan for one i had no time lol as i said and second maybe i would have if you would have called me like you said you would.

thanks bro, anyways car still for sale common people its a little nego engine and car is in great shape at a very low price

good cuz i am interested in the car but the interior and exterior looks dirty. maybe you took care of it but what do you expect someone to think when they see a dirty car for sale. Not to sound like an ass or anything. I am down to check it out. PM me when you would be free to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back