Cheap vacations ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
perso j'y allais pour faire du bike, alors j'ai pas trop regardé ce qu'il y avait à faire d'autre

il y a une petite plage, je n'en sais pas plus

j'ai pas de photo de ma chambre, mais sa ressemblais à sa:

en passant il va y avoir un ULTRA gros événement dans le coins vers la fin Juillet, c'est impossible de réserver dans cette période. Sinon sa semble assez tranquille comme place

I just booked for 4 nights @ 138$/night in the "upsacle" room with a king bed, 42'' HDTV, bath,etc.... paid a little more to get the deluxe room i cant wait to see how it looks like! There's an horse show that week that's why it's a bit more expensive... Anyway, merci pour le lien, grâce à toi si je vais là! Je crois qu'on va escalader une des montagnes et relaxer bin en masse

Merci :bigup:

^ Probably the hottest chick to grace these forums since ever.

Im being serious.

Oh rly ?
What the heck is she doing here ?
I know numerous girls and none are attracted by forums...even less car forums with a bunch of geeks and civic boys with their balls full :dunno:

Anyway, welcome & good luck to her, good to have another feminine presence nonetheless because trish is owning this board lol

^ She is an enigma.

Let's just say I saw a picture of her in some skin-tight checkered flag motorcycle leather yesterday and my jaw dropped to the fucking floor... then my gf passed by and got very jealous and was immediately like "WHO'S THAT?" I was like no no baby it's nobody she just posts on MR.

"How dare this bitch take interest in a man's world and look that way!" was probably what she was thinking.

Poasting on MR + Motoring Enthusiast + Hotness = stuff of fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back