Photo Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant hold wheelies... and i dont use clutch. i can definitely pop up the front a foot in time fo a picture though.

some days i rock nice power wheelies, some days i have trouble getting more than 1 inch off the ground. im still learning...

whats with the hate?

Last edited:
some days i rock nice power wheelies, some days i have trouble getting more than 1 inch off the ground. im still learning...

whats with the hate?

so what your saying in a nutshell here is.. a lot of times u have trouble getting it up...?

no hate here homie.... just checking the validity of ur story
ill have u know ive made some progress in my quest for one wheel riding.... no ditches and can put it up relatively easy now.. who knew.. and extra quarter turn of throttle and shes up!

ye. my bike doesnt have much torque and i realised recently that the temperature 10 degrees vs 25 degrees makes a huge difference in wheelie capabilities. youve seen me do a few mediocre/decent ones, so i dont get why you are saying i absolutely cant wheelie.

hows the leaning coming along brosef? got your lefts and rights down?

i dont get why you are saying i absolutely cant wheelie.

now u can wheelie all of a sudden....

i dont see "absolutely" or "can't" in there at all....

but i do wanna see who those photos turn out form the radar thing if they were able to get ur plate...

im not willing to take my wheelies to the cameras eyes just yet... need a bit more work on it.. but we did find a nice spot to practice we weren't bothered was at night tho..

but hey.. i got till august 1st to get my photos

bah today was nothing... i think i brought it up too late anyways beacuse i wasnt sure where exactly the camera was at first

i just think its a funny idea, getting a pic of urself doing a wheelie in the mail lol

Can't they nail you for dangerous driving or some crap like that?

I know there aren't any "speeding" tkts during the camera trial period, but what about everything else such as seat belts (in cars obviously), excessive speeding, or wheelies such as in your case?

Exactly. Hope they did not get your plate because you could have problems (not saying you will 100% but it's a possibility).

By the way. If you are having problems with your wheelies, why not go in a parking lot to practice instead of on the street where you can wreck and hurt yourself or someone else?

In New York's tri-state area its pretty common to come across the radar cameras. Im just wondering the ones in montreal is it mainly for excessive speed?

New York's radars are just for running red lights, if ur caught in the middle of an intersection and it turns red or u plan old run a red light u see a super big flash goes off to catch your plates. Right now its in trial period so who knows when it will officially be put in affect...

Whos gonna be out tomo afternoon? and where?

Dope banzai i will drop u aline letting u know wat my errands will be like tomo. picking up a
05' 600rr FINALLY back to 110% so i can ride again....

Anyone else gonna be running errands or free after 5?

le 600rr ce leve vraiment super bien..technique..pas besoin de torque tant que ca.

un wheely de 1-12" de haut ...c'est pas vraiment un wheely ;)

more like 12-18 at this point... getting a lot better

the one in the photocamera was about 12 inches, thats still a wheelie

im not the type of person who is into clutching up a wheelie and chilling on one wheel... that shows nothing but the fact that you are a clown. i like to control the power of the bike, in which case a wheelie under 12 inches is ideal because it means you are pushing fucking hard and not sacraficing speed or throttle.

so apparently i am ready for photo radar phase 2

give me a few more days of practice and ill be there with you...i popped it up twice on clutch last night with sham after u left... lil more play time in a nice smooth spot and im there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back