Vector Marketing, anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LePolak

Legacy Member
I just got a job offer from a place called Vector Marketing that pays 15$/hour.
I checked out the website and stuff and it all seems a little sketchy and too good to be true.:dunno:

Anyone here know about them?

you got a job offer from them?

Find another job. It's not a scam, it's just a stupid scheme.

interesting, you got a job and you dont know who they are :D
ok well, if they are the same guy i met 10 years ago, its a company that sells kitchen knives, and you go door to door to sell these.
really really not interesting imho, and it was kind of fishy too. i would avoid, and did avoid.

I just got a job offer from a place called Vector Marketing that pays 15$/hour.
I checked out the website and stuff and it all seems a little sketchy and too good to be true.:dunno:

Anyone here know about them?

13yrs ago in Vancouver I 'got a job' with these jokers too. Walked out on the group interview / sales pitch to us for selling knives.

Crosse!

Les couteaux sont bons par contre, c'est dommage que leur business model c'est de fourrer leur employés...

Déja deux truc qui vont pas ensemble:

Dans l'ordre
1. Il t'offre une job a 15$/h
2. Tu est invité a une entrevue

Normalement le #2 va avant le #1. NEXT!

Quand je suis déménagé à montréal j'avais besoin d'une job et j'ai tombé sur un truc du genre.....mais c'était des balayeuse... dans l'annonce c'était des "système de filtration d'air".

Je vais au training.... première chose je demande "c'est payé ces 2 jours de training là ?".

Le gars dit bien sure bla bla bla.....et là c'est comme une info pub ambulante de 1 pour nous convaincre du produit et de 2 sur comment on va faire du blé pis rouler en BMW et tout.

J'vois assez bien le pattern...on vend des balayeuse genre 2500$... le cost est 1600$....le profit dans nos poche. Sauf si t'en vend 3 dans ta semaine le cost baisse à 800$. Bref SI tu pognes des poissons tu fais du blé.

Là arrive la 2ième journée de training.....il parle de comment on va être "payé". "La 1ière balayeuse vous allez avoir le cost à 800$, donc le 800$ de différence c'Est votre paie pour vos 2 jours".....là je pète les plombs.

Je vais voir le gars dans le bureau... j'y dit que ces balayeuse elles se vendent 400$ sur Ebay pis que s'il veut que je lui en vende sur ebay je lui donne 300$ chaque... j'y laisse mon cell.

Ben criss le soir il me rappèle pour accepter....je rie de lui et je l'envoie chier. Bref cet esti là paie des balayeuse moins de 300$, fait croire que le cost est 1600$ et fini par les vendre à des pauvres madames pour 2500$.

This company is run by VWSpeed.

A Typical Work Day
Ashley HemptonA Day in the Life of Ashley Hempton
Cutco Sales Professional (CSP)

Normally I get up at 7:00-7:30 and go to the gym and work out. I like to get on the stair climber or elliptical, and then I do a little bit of weight training. After that, I'll head home for a shower and breakfast -eggs or oatmeal - while I watch Ellen. I make some phone calls (during the commercials, of course) and follow up with people. Then I'm out the door by 10:00 or 11:00 a.m.

I try to do 4 or 5 appointments a day now that I've graduated. One of my goals is to spend more time on my appointments. I like to get to know people, rather than trying to rush through my appointments. It's about quality, and I think my productivity has increased because of this new approach. And, I'm having a lot of fun!

Between appointments I'll stop for lunch somewhere healthy, and I'll talk to my friends and write thank-you notes to all my customers. It's important to hand-write them. I think it means a lot more when people get something handwritten; they're excited to open it.

As I'm driving to and from appointments, I try to keep in touch with my family and friends, so I'm always on the phone. I use a headset of course! On Mondays, we turn in orders at the office at 4:30 and then there's a staff meeting. I really like going because even if basic material is covered, I learn from the new people and it's good to be in touch with my manager and other reps.

In the evening I get on the phone for an hour or two, sometimes I'll have one or two evening appointments, or I'll have dinner with my grandparents or a friend.

Originally, I saw Vector Marketing as great while I was in college. I had lots of opportunities available to me, so now that I've graduated it's a choice. I can't imagine doing anything else.

Ashley Hempton is a 22 year old Cutco Sales Professional (the highest sales level one can attain). She graduated from Central Michigan University in 2006 with a degree in Entrepreneurship. Ashley grew up in Goodrich, Michigan, and started working with Vector Marketing as a college student. She works out of Vector Marketing's Livonia office, with career sales exceeding $238,000.

Wow?! Selling knives! Who woulda thunk it.

selling knives?

dont do it , their just another ACN type company

tried to get me to go door to door selling knives for 14$ an hour or my cmission whichever was higher, then they said i can work when i want and if i dont sell anything it doesnt matter

Was offered too. Never went to interview.... selling knives? you can make more money doing surveys online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back