So doods, I was thinking...

300zx LHD N/A

then, in a year or two...

450zx

:dunno:

Thoughts?

Or just wait and get a TT

Last edited:
epic why z? i mean i haven't followed the silvia thread, but from what i can understand, you want a agile car, with a bit of luxury and that has a nice look.

But the thing with the Z, It's too heavie for drifting and lapping, you can still do it, but no with the same grace, dom derosier showed us!

the car that you really want in the deepest of youre heart is a skyline but theyre are no lhd, because of the new law you dont want to be involve with rhd.

YOu have to ask you the question, do you want to have a nice car, that can go fast in straight line, and not to bad in corner, or something you can boost up bad, work easoly on it, less luxury, but the feeling of the car totally different like a silvia or skyline, something more agile!

When you will answer this question, you will have enough money to buy a 350z with rb26 engine with a mad roll and pull that only a silvia can have.

What I really want: 350z

What I secondly want: Skyline (don't want insurance, problems, expenses, repair costs, inconveniences....)

What I also want for a daily cruiser: 300zxTT (T-Tops *tu*, but expensive to maintain no where to work, insurance is a shit load, heavy, not driftable at all)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That leads me to a 240. Which is good everywhere, except it's slow as a motherfudger and looks not that great stock. But, after some mods and perhaps a good choice of engine... :dunno: not bad at all.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I can't find them anywhere.

Can't afford it :(:(:(:(:(:(

There's a red 260z for sale in Bolton for $8k though...

Some SP1s/S1s, coilovers, an RB and you have a verrrrry nice car

Ce véhicule est plaqué et je roule couramment avec depuis 3 étés. Avant il a passé plusieurs années dans une grange. Il n'a que 160 000km. La mécanique est originale pas de modification. La carosserie est impeccable. Le véhicule est en excellent état de marche. La 260z a été concue pour les courses de rallye. C'est exactement le même frame que la 240z donc pas de différence avec la 240z au niveau de l'apparence mais le chassi de la 260z a été renforci et le moteur développe 35 chevaux de plus. Le frame est donc plus solide que celui de la 240. La compression est entre 110 et 115 sur les 6 cylindres. J'ai les mags originaux pour ceux qui voudrait faire des expositions ou salon automobile. Les banquettes intérieures sont en cuir véritable... Évidemment il y a plusieurs pièces neuves car il a été convenablement entretenu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back