Status
Not open for further replies.

Toze

2004 Mazda6 GT :D
5sp, full equip
test drove it yesterday and fell in love

Mazda-6%20SPORT%20GT.aspxi

I cant wait to slam it!

just bought a mazda 6 from the same place a few weeks ago. Pretty similar to yours. mine was the 4 cylinder 5 speed charcoal hatchback. The only differences is that I don't have the leather interior and the sunroof. I also have the different grill. (the one without the chrome that's usually on the wagons)

it was listed at 8495$ and it had 148xxxKM on it.

So far im pretty happy with the purchase but make sure you get the clutch checked out before you buy it. Mine has quite a bit of wear on it and eventually ill have to dish out a couple hundred to fix it.

My advise is try to push the price down or get some extras (I got the back bumper repainted as well as a few other body fixes)

This is not a pic of my car, but it looks exactly the same:

2120747_41_full.jpg

Anyways man, enjoy the purchase!

hey naya in the winter watch out the botton side skirts take a badass beating i know. they're not that strong !

thanks guys, thats good to know. After looking underneath the car, I was able to see that some of the skirts already took a small beating. Im going to have to be careful with that.

np just thought id let you know. we should have a mazda multipurpose thread for stuff like this about mazda's. hey benneon i bought the grill of ebay, not to happy with it i got a gap between my hood and grill. looks odd when ur close.

np just thought id let you know. we should have a mazda multipurpose thread for stuff like this about mazda's. hey benneon i bought the grill of ebay, not to happy with it i got a gap between my hood and grill. looks odd when ur close.

that`s too bad,mine is perfect

You probbaly bought the JDM grill .... USDM and JDM looks like the same but they aren't ....

Also congrats on the purchase, lemme know if you need anything as per wheel setup, suspension ... etc.

I'm ridin an 07 GT V6 *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back