Someone Key-ed My car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasso_19

I was out last night (26/08/03), and after leaving the cafe I was chilling at i noticed that my driver side mirror had been moved by a lot. I didn't make much of it at the time, but I knew something was fishy.

Next morning b4 leaving for school I see this HUMUNGOUS SCRATCH on my driver side door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's not small, it takes up 3/4 of my door and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeally deep.

Now, I am 98% sure who did it, question is what can i do ?
1- Tell the cops, and the person denies it
2- let it be and I get a matching one on the other side .... or well, I have no other solutions.

Ohh and is there a cheap way of fixing the scratch ?
Thanx for your help guys

WTF is up with people F***cking with other peoples cars.
if u have nothing better to do go fly a kite u rats.:mad:
And dude really sorry about ur car. my immature solution is beat the crap out of them/him (dont bash me guys) u know u'd be pissed. someone egged my mom's car not long ago it was like a week old. that all for me:) oh btw i paintballed his house.:D

Tell the police, don't let people get away with something wrong. Even if nothing happends you are standing up for yourself. Also if it is only on the door it won't be too much to fix.

If you don't have absolute proof don't call the cops, once you call them you can never get back at that person without getting in trouble with the police.

Originally posted by RWDLover1
If you don't have absolute proof don't call the cops, once you call them you can never get back at that person without getting in trouble with the police.

true dat :bigup:

i mean i would kill this kid (trust me i've done it b4) but he's like the energizer bunny, this guy will keep coming back !!! it stops when the intelligent side (me) stops it, but at what cost, me paying 5 bills for my door ... i mean common !
By the way, I drive a brand new 99' Integra, 50 clicks on dat's it, payed for it by working like a dog for 3 summers ... no joke this is a piss off !

Originally posted by Nasso_19
i mean i would kill this kid (trust me i've done it b4) but he's like the energizer bunny, this guy will keep coming back !!! it stops when the intelligent side (me) stops it, but at what cost, me paying 5 bills for my door ... i mean common !
By the way, I drive a brand new 99' Integra, 50 clicks on dat's it, payed for it by working like a dog for 3 summers ... no joke this is a piss off !

why dont you deal with this middle eastern style ;)

cops wont do shit .... u got to take the law in your own hands...

he is like the energizer bunny ... why dont you de energize his ass

do I hear ... TASER anyone?! :bigup:
tase his ass till his battery blows bahahahahahha :bigup:

People shouldn't f*ck with a man's car........a car is what/who you are and you f*ck with that, you will end up floatin in the river...

At least go to the police and report it. It's the first step.

vandals are one of the worst breeds of lowlifes you will ever encounter. A thief at least as a purpose and a goal, a vandal does not. He only works out of spite, envy, frustration and general retardness... if you can get back at the guy, please do so.

do you know the guy? do you know his friends, girlfriend or family?

beating him up won't do much, but getting back at people he cares about will hurt him more. i know it's twisted, but that's how they settle things "asian style" on the west coast. if you **** with someone, they'll mess with your gf, your parents, even your dog!

Originally posted by 2short514
do you know the guy? do you know his friends, girlfriend or family?

beating him up won't do much, but getting back at people he cares about will hurt him more. i know it's twisted, but that's how they settle things "asian style" on the west coast. if you **** with someone, they'll mess with your gf, your parents, even your dog!

Hahhaah this is so wrong, but also so damn true..scary sh*T :D

this is what you need to do, it'll cost you a 6 pack of blue but worth it

5 friends
5 baseball bats
5 Ski-masks

one scared mofo at 3am
if his parents answer, just explain that you were lost going to a winter ballgame

Last edited:
If this guy is a young punk like I'm shure he must be, go to is house and tell is parents. Say you saw him doing it.. It should stir things up... just be shure it's really him...
And ask them to pay for the repairs or else you'll go to the police...

Originally posted by 95EXRv6
this is what you need to do, it'll cost you a 6 pack or blue but worth it

5 friends
5 baseball bats
5 Ski-masks

one scared mofo at 3am
if his parents answer, just explain that you were lost going to a winter ballgame

This will go down in my book as a classic! :bigup:

Originally posted by L0G1K
If this guy is a young punk like I'm shure he must be, go to is house and tell is parents. Say you saw him doing it.. It should stir things up... just be shure it's really him...
And ask them to pay for the repairs or else you'll go to the police...

This should be the best solution if you are VERY sure that you don't blame the wrong guy... Tell is parents that you've seen him do it and tell em that if they don't do or pay anything, this kid's gonna have a hard life ...

Originally posted by Nasso_19
I was out last night (26/08/03), and after leaving the cafe I was chilling at i noticed that my driver side mirror had been moved by a lot. I didn't make much of it at the time, but I knew something was fishy.

Next morning b4 leaving for school I see this HUMUNGOUS SCRATCH on my driver side door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's not small, it takes up 3/4 of my door and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeally deep.

Now, I am 98% sure who did it, question is what can i do ?
1- Tell the cops, and the person denies it
2- let it be and I get a matching one on the other side .... or well, I have no other solutions.

Ohh and is there a cheap way of fixing the scratch ?
Thanx for your help guys

the cops wont give a damn, so I'll tell you in real french to say : CALISSE S'Y UNE TABARNAK DE VOLÉ !!!

lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back