alignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeeman

a good friend of mine rear ended me while i was stopped (he was following me), i drove the bike still after that incident and i dont see any difference. would that affect in any way whatsoever with the way it drives? i have my doubts still, do i still have to get it checked?

how hard was it? in my opinion it would be him that hsould check his bike...biger chance of damaging the forks than the rear end of your bike...

but i went into a ditch and had no damage or change in the way she rides so id say u should be fine lol... if it rides fine no need to worry yourself or spend extra money.

well throws a bit of a twist onto things... lol then again iw ould ask what wha the visible damage to your bike? exaust..fender chain slack up? etc...

aint that a B*tch Both ur peices of property take minor or major damage, 2 for the price of 1, and not in the good sense...

hope the damage is minor

not on my bike, only where the plates is located, got bent, his is another story, his tsx got damaged a bit, especially the hood and bumper and the passenger headlight. i thought i was going to make the lights but i decided to stop knowing the area very well and all (lots of cops in hampstead and cote st luc) and my buddy is following me as well and thats when it happened, he thought i was going to gun it but i didnt and tried to stop but it was a bit too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back