Accident on the 40 ***pics***

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkestfenix

Coming back after picking up sticker's of an unnamed bear from Fred.. I get stuck in traffic.

This is what we find

IMG00175.jpg

IMG00176.jpg

IMG00177.jpg

IMG00178.jpg

IMG00179.jpg

That's a dangerous spot because traffic tends to come to a complete stop from 120km/h just around the corner.

i drove by that on the other side today

took me almost 2 hrs to go from lacordaire to vaudreuil, if i wouldnt have taken the service road id prob still be in traffic lol

metropolitan + l'acadie + the exit for laval on the 40 + decarie = i fukkin hate our highways

thats my sister you asshole
and you guys even post pictures and laugh about it .

Hoping your "sister" is better now, but maybe you could advise her to concentrate on driving when she's on the highway. She obviously forgot to brake. She has no excuse. Was she on a cell phone? Was she flipping CDs? No excuse. I feel sorry for people like that. They could hit me in the back too.

That's a dangerous spot because traffic tends to come to a complete stop from 120km/h just around the corner.

That is very true but still, wth was the guy doing to not see the traffic stop? It seems to me a car usually stops much faster than a box truck.

That is very true but still, wth was the guy doing to not see the traffic stop? It seems to me a car usually stops much faster than a box truck.

Simple. The truck was probably already at a stop while the car came barreling at about 120km/h. The driver probably wasn't paying attention and took a few seconds to realize that the traffic ahead was at a dead stop. He probably hit the brakes and slid right into the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back