Radar Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADMIN-DRIFTING

Section Moderator
For sale.....

2 model, brand new, still in box with plastic wrap...

COBRA 9200 , 235$
capable.ms

Cobra 9200: Radar/Laser Detector
The world's first 9-bandTM Radar/Laser Detector represents the ultimate in detection technology. Designed to maximize your awareness of your driving environment by reducing your risk of accidents and traffic violations.

Features:

4 RADAR SIGNALS

X Band Radar
K Band Radar
Ka Superwide Radar
VG-2 AlertTM System

3 LASER SIGNALS

LTI 20-20 Laser
Ultra Lyte Laser
ProLaser
360° Detection

Benefits:

LaserEye®: Provides 360° detection of laser signals.

VG-2 AlertTM : Alerts the user when they are under surveillance of VG-2 radar detection.

VG-2 Undetectable: Provides immunity to VG-2 detection.

City/Highway Switch: Allows the user to select operating mode reducing the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas.

or !!!!!

UNIDEN STEALTH 777 , 190$

LRD777.jpg

SAME feature as COBRA 9200!

email me at extremegallery@yahoo.com

can these radars be detected by the cop's radars and shit?

No radar detector can be detected by cop, a radar detector just receive frequencies none are sending frequencies. It's just a fear that people get from the cop who said that they have radar detector detector. :bigup:

The only way cop can say you have a radar it's when you're on the road they come behind you with civil car and light up their radar, see your brake light on, they close their radar and you accelerate and they light up their radar again, then you slow down and you got busted. :mad:

You're wrong!

Ok, no radar detector can be detected by police.... HUm, no what they say in Car and Driver test and RADAR magasine...

Wrong!

What about the VG2 device?

In order to detect the waves from the radar, the detector have to sniff them sorta. Since they have an oscillating current, all radio receivers not only pick up radio signals, they also emit them. This means that any radar detector, whether it has a jammer or not, broadcasts a tell-tale radio wave whenever it is turned on.
In areas where radar detectors are illegal, police may be equipped with a device called VG2. The VG2 instrument is simply a high-powered radio receiver tuned to the frequency of the signals emitted by radar detectors. So while you're scanning the area for them, they might very well be scanning the area for you.

Manufacturers put a filter that the VG2 can't pick-up.

Hope it clears confusion!!!!

do these jam up the cop's rader? cause I saw some that bock the radar of the cop and he cant get a speed on you

Originally posted by juice91
do these jam up the cop's rader? cause I saw some that bock the radar of the cop and he cant get a speed on you

No, those are lazer jammers, this is only a detector.

CHARJAK: those on ebay are refurbished!...... I already bought from there and its pain in the ass!..... they work 70% of the time......

Mine are brand new.... from US walmart :) yah... they sell them at walmart!
heheh...

I have a few here of each model..... hurry, they go fast!....

Its summertime......!!! cops are alert!

for the ANTI-VG2, of course they have it.... and they stop emetting when they detect the presence of an VG2 scanner used by police..... so when they detect the radar, they stop emetting and they sound and flash ..... alerting you that a cop is near!

Hope it help!

many way to fix...

near the mirror with velcro
on the dash..... many way! they come with all the mounting accessories....

so dont worry... easy to install , just plug into the cigarette lighter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back