1990 1.8t 4 door 192000 km

I am presently running a 1.8t, AWP, from a 2003 Jetta 1.8t 115000km

Engine:
Forge DV
Chip eurodyne (amazing)
Front mount Custom by Swapshop in Blainville
turbo is a Ko3s
full 2.5inch exhaust

Interior is presently done, except that I lack a headliner :) A a few other bits and pieces, but mostly done
Seats are recaros, i believe from a 16v MK2
Dash is from a mk3 and is flacked (think rally car)
OMP steering wheel
B&M Short throw shifter
red stitched shift boot and handbrake boot
Autometer boost gauge
Silver faced gauges
Optima red top in the boot

Car is painted a Satin Burgundy, yes very well done :). There are a few minor bumps and dents but I can definetely count them on one hand.
It has hood pins, as i had to remove the center rad support for the intercooler

The car has Patec Holeshot suspension, and most of the undercarriage comes from a 1994 GTi. 4 discs and polyurethane bushings all around.

The wheels are BBS RZ (i believe) anyway they are the older BBS one piece mesh wheels, BMW e30 stylez :). Tires are bran new as of june 30th, and I can include rays engineering wheels for a higher price (charcoal wheels in some of the pics)

Exterior has the fender flares, rounds in front, and big bumpers.

This info will be updated as more things come to mind

I am willing to trade, I am looking for MK3 +, and preferably either a VR or 1.8t as an engine, as well a MK4 vr or 1.8t. Make me an offer I am open to anything

for Price I guess 6000$ with no sound system, I am going directly by evaluation by PG evaluation, which gave it 7000$ with the sound system.

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

1068.jpg

1142.jpg

1173.jpg

1164.jpg

how much for the girl in the passenger seat? lol I can vouch for this car, very clean and well taken care of. GL with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back