1990 Corrado vr6 swap, clean clean car $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killingcivics

Big time feeler

I might be picking up something I have always wanted so I cannot keep two projects anymore.In turn I have decided to put my Corrado up for sale. This car is one of the cleanest in quebec only having 3 owners before I purchased. It has spent the last 5 years in storage in Ottawa before I purchased it. It need an inspection but it will need very little to pass.

details
1990 volkswagen Corrado 1995 vr6 swap

Silver car however hood is green (Vr6 hood)
Grey Recaro Seats
Grey interior door cards and grey dash
original Corrado carpets
Smoked Ecodes
ASA 15 inch rims
1995 vr6 swap I do not have the exact mileage however chains and headgasket were redone.
Passat engine harness
Brand new coilpack
mk4 Sparkplug wire
Real Corrado Vr6 Radiator
Body has 130 kms
No rust, no accidents, no bullshit
TT Stainless exhaust with borla muffler
Koni cup kit on Hr race spring(dampening adjustable)
Full eurothan bushing(tables, steering rack,etc.)
Full manual steering conversion with proper knuckles
Real deal euro lip not the fake italian made stuff

What it need to pass inspection

Windshield(340$)
A couple hours of electric repairs (reverse switch shorting out, temp gauges, basicaly cleaning up the swap.)
Oil change
Maybe some minor things

Price $5000

You cannot find a Corrado this clean for this price trust me and as well as all the goodies. Also comes with boxes of extra part for vr6`s ( maf, alternator, wiring harnesses, coilpacks, intakes, basicaly everything Volskwagen I own.)

Last edited:
Here are the pictures!

IMG_9703.jpg

IMG_9699.jpg

IMG_9700.jpg

IMG_9701.jpg

IMG_9702.jpg

Honestly over the last few months I have lost my interest in it. I spent a lot of time working on it and it is running and driveable. I have owned quite a number of vw`s over the last 6 years and I need to do something else now. If the car I want does not come my way I will finish the corrado and then sell it again but the price will go up accordingly. At last count there were 70 corrados in quebec but they seem to be dropping like flies lately to accidents and theft so if you are looking for a never accidented, always pampered, never winter driven corrado this is for you. I have all the info on the last 3 owners as well.

Bump, never accidented corrados are very few and far between in quebec. Still for sale.
__________________Never winter driven, never rusted

i vouch this fuking car hard core!!! cleanest rado ive ever seen its nuts the body is just insanely clean seeing as how many are left and how they are rare i cant believe your selling this thing i would keep it no doubt.

at that price its a fuking steal!!! gl man

Thanks Alex I keep thinking to keep it since it is so clean but I need soemthing more pratical then my Mustang in the winter.

haha for a low price of $5000 you can get those nice recaroes and a corrado thrown in for good measure. Come on guys deals like this dont fall out of the sky every day. Anyone who has seen the car cant believe how clean it is.

wtf its still not gone you people crazy guys are selling corrados left and right at 8-15k this thing is half the price and in better condition...

some one pick this up

Trades versus decent more recent daily drivers considered. Preference for a small 4x4 or 4-6 cylinder car. Would like a pulsar gti-r as well....

Trades versus decent more recent daily drivers considered. Preference for a small 4x4 or 4-6 cylinder car. Would like a pulsar gti-r as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back