Ressesion finaly hit me

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialedition

So i got fired from my job today, im in quite abit of shock as i think it was uncalled for. unfortunitly my place of work is slowing down and i was let go.

I need a job ASAP as i have bills to pay and food to put on the table. If i dont find one soon i will have to sell my car*td*

My french speaking isnt great but i can handle myself in a conversation. If anyone has anything please PM me with details.

Thanks, Simon

since you didnt specify what skills you have, go to McDonalds.

well im not going to mcdonalds here are some of my traits.

I can work on cars did most of the vocational training for auto mechanics at the west island carreer center. If anyone need a service man i can do that.

im familiar with the work program oricle so if any companies have this set program i am up to date and know how to use it very well.

im very active and hard working so construction or lawn care is a possibility aswell.

I can adjust to many different atmospheres and am a quick learner.

I just need a job thats more then minimum.

Thanks, Simon

I heard HSBC and BMO are looking in office buildings and its like 15-18$/hr starting salary. The hours kinda suck but its good pay I find.

You got laid off and not fired, get some "chomage" cheques and go retrain yourself in vocations like welding, plumbing or some shit like that.

Hey there, what is your specialty?
We are looking for installers for remote start.
Let me know.

Christine Black.

So i got fired from my job today, im in quite abit of shock as i think it was uncalled for. unfortunitly my place of work is slowing down and i was let go.

I need a job ASAP as i have bills to pay and food to put on the table. If i dont find one soon i will have to sell my car*td*

My french speaking isnt great but i can handle myself in a conversation. If anyone has anything please PM me with details.

Thanks, Simon

Why aren't you on work insurance (chomage)????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back