Girls with boyfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanghg

What do you think about them?

I've always been more attracted to them when they aren't single...

Is it a no-no?

Girls with B/Fs = hotter because someone can stand them, they must be doing something right

J'en reste aussi loin que possible. En fait je veux rien savoir de tsa..Trop de problemes pis en plus tu peux tres souvent finir deuxieme. **** that.

What do you think about them?

I've always been more attracted to them when they aren't single...

Is it a no-no?

By "attracted", do you mean you purposely go and seek them out or do you just end up falling for women that already happen to have girlfriends?

If you're case #1 rather than case #2, perhaps you just like the challenge? When you succeed in the challenge of making her yours, are you still attracted to her?

This will help in answering your question as to whether or not your attraction is a no-no.

By "attracted", do you mean you purposely go and seek them out or do you just end up falling for women that already happen to have girlfriends?

If you're case #1 rather than case #2, perhaps you just like the challenge? When you succeed in the challenge of making her yours, are you still attracted to her?

This will help in answering your question as to whether or not your attraction is a no-no.

See that's just the problem...I'm not too sure.

I met this chick who's been with her current bf for 3 years and I don't want to **** things up for her if I'm just gonna peace in a month...still I'm contemplating taking it to the next level

That's pretty asshole of me now that I think about it

EDIT: did I hear lesbians?

hahah this is weird.. I too just started to be attracted to a girl in a 5 year relationship with 2 bumps on the road (so im thinking its not that great of a relationship) and shes obviously attracted to me too. I wooed her before I knew she had a bf then when she mentioned it I felt defeated and as if I wasted some valuable flirting time lol.

I'm not sure where to go from here, I think I'm going to ask her out to a bar/lounge/club sort of thing and see if she would be interested. Otherwise I'm at a loss on what to do and maybe should just move on.

First time I heard that one...

That's the MR dating strategy, pretend you don't like that chick and wait for her to fall madly in love with you because you are the only guy who won't **** her and at that point you profit and **** her, pretty simple :p

cockgoeshere.jpg

when a girl tells you she has a b/f... just say "that's cool, I'm not jelous"

LOL.

their appeal is that they`re taken.. a challenging hunt is always fun.

n if she leaves him for u, just beware, if she did it to him she can do it to u. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back