What happened on PFDS blvd last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
entre toi et moi jaime mieux me faire attaquer a coup de cuillere a soupe qu'a coup de couteau a kebab

Tu pourrais etre surpris! lol

Imagine si le gars reussis a te percer a coups de cuillere... j'aime mieux pas imaginer les dommages... lol

Holy s***, I couldn't even imagine stabbing somebody especially not my own brother. Some people are f***ed up.

P.S. I see your car everywhere OP, sickest 350z around.

one of my friends freak out everytime he sees it! He always says 'that 350 is sickkk' and I answer 'Yea I know, that's Tony's car, its reallly nice, lots of quality parts!' then his jaw drops and hes like YOU KNOW HIM? And then I say
I know the owner, bro.

LoL!!!!!!!

We passed there yesterday with my 24 hour old car with a hella illegal exhaust system and Krumply behind me... I was shitting bricks and driving at some low speed as I passed them all

(My speedometer must have committed an hero at some point in its past, so I dunno the speed lmao)

Oh yeah, just like me. :D

Both HUD and digital odo speedo in dash gone?

well you know ur fuked up when you stab your brother in the neck with anything..good thing it was 'only' a butter knife

i'm pretty sure u can get a butterknife in the neck on one side and right out the other if u wanted . u dont need a 10 foot rambo blade to hurt someone

one of my friends freak out everytime he sees it! He always says 'that 350 is sickkk' and I answer 'Yea I know, that's Tony's car, its reallly nice, lots of quality parts!' then his jaw drops and hes like YOU KNOW HIM? And then I say
I know the owner, bro.

holy shit bro i know the owner bro too bro

c'est vrai que c fou mais si on y pense ya des parents qui tue leur enfants fack un frere qui attaque un frere sa se peut bien...qui ne cest jamais battu avec son frere a coup de poing(sans trop dabut)....sa na que degenerer un peu xD

Vous riez ... mais aujourd'hui à ma job, un gars est arrivé et m'a demandé s'il pouvais y avoir des complications parce que son frère venait de lui asperger les yeux et le visage de toute une bouteille de ''axe'' ... Où est-ce que est-ce que le monde s'en va ... ciboire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back