TWM Performance Internet Marketing / Customer Service Job Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWM Performance

Shop Representative
Hi Guys,

TWM Performance is looking to hire a motivated car enthusiast to assist with online sales and marketing, processing orders, customer service, and to perform miscellaneous web related tasks. The position is permanent full time. We are located next to the Napierville drag strip, approximately 20 minutes south of the Champlain bridge.

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
-Good general knowledge of sport compact tuning and online message forums.
-Fluently bilingual with strong English written and spoken skills as 95% of our customers are in the USA.
-Marketing and sales experience, online marketing and sales knowledge is an asset.
-Detail oriented, organized, flexible, multi-tasker, problem solver.
-Team player with lots of initiative, able to work alone or in a group.
-Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
-Basic Knowledge of Photoshop is an asset.
-Basic html and web skills are an asset.
-Good mechanical ability.
-Valid driver’s license.

Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
-Promoting TWM Performance products on several online automotive forums.
-Customer service, in person, on the phone, via e-mail and on message forums. This involves answering questions about product technical specifications, taking phone orders, issuing tracking numbers to customers, giving price quotes to customers and dealers, etc.
-Assisting with processing and shipping orders daily.
-Miscellaneous web related tasks such as changing pricing during sales
-Creating banners with Photoshop to promote monthly specials
-Occasionally preparing and assembling machined parts
-Occasionally picking up and dropping off parts at suppliers

Please send CVs with a cover letter by e-mail to sales@twmperformance.com. Please do not call regarding this position, send all inquiries by e-mail and they will be answered in a timely manner as we are conducting interviews immediately. Competitive starting salary.

For more info about our company, please check out our website: Short Shifters by TWM Performance.

Thanks,

Kevin T.
TWM Performance

Hi Guys,

This position needs to be filled asap.

We're offering a very competitive salary, this is a position for someone career oriented who wants to work in an awesome industry with lots of room for advancement.

Kevin
TWM

I will be sending you my CV this weekend along with a cover letter. I think I can really help out your organization and be a valuable team member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back