Maxima meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entek

Un p'tit 'Maxima meet' avant la neige ca serait cool non? Est-ce qu'il y a quelque chose de prévu bientot? Sinon on devrais s'organiser qq chose.

J.

yeah i was trying to organize one... lol didn't turn out too well...

theres a bunch of maximas here too! just that no one read my thread i guess? or were on vacation still? dunno...

Either way... I'm always up for a meet :)

That sounds good to me BoxterBoy ! so the first monday of the next month, that would be the 6th of october? october... brrrrrr, cold... why wouldnt we do it earlier?

Sure sounds cool :)

uhm... date wise... dunno... any preference by you guys?
Once the date is set, i'll post it up on maxima.org :D

The 8th of september would be cool :) or the 15th! i dont really care i just want to do it while its still nice and hot outside

Tout dépend de l'heure et du lieu ,je pourrais peut-etre me libéré(sauf que mon anglais parler est tres mauvais...)

Depending on the date & time, I would come. Now which Maxima should I bring, my 92 GXE, my wife's 98 SE or my wife's 91 SE that will be for sale soon :D :p

Crazy1Eye... If you are quick enough to buy my '01 Max that's on sale, you'd be driving this one 4 da meet!

Mymax, le 15 ca serait correct pour toi? pour ce qui et de la langue, tout le monde parle francais! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back