West Islands gang wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
i passed by amabaie last night around 12....

3 hidden cop cars and 1 patrol

pretty fcuked up... never seen it like that over a 3-4 day period

2 Invervention cars
1 Eclipse
1 Superviseur

yeah, i've passed there at night (around 8-9) 4 days in a row and all 4 days they had cops... lol i feel like i'm in the bronxxxxx, i love it :p (not serious)

For those who didn't hear about this before....there's been at least (known and heard on the news) 3-4 shootings in the last 2 and 1/2 weeks around A ma Baie and DDO. 2 drive-by shootings on houses and 2 guys who got shot. There is always a couple of cops cars in the A ma Baie area, around Lafleur and Bowl'o'Drome......all of it gang related.....

I have heard of this gang.. they call themsevles the SRK, new gang around MTL, mainly in the West. Basically they try to take over the drug market since the hells angels got busted and shit, they try to take over the west..

They stick around DDO/Kirkland/pointe claire area, and recently pierrefonds. They dont go to ile bizard for some unknown reason and they wont touch ste-anne since its run by the Irish.

They dont run the bars yet but in a few years they will probably do.

SRK stands for Spoiled Rich Kids by the way. I made up this whole thing.

Dumbest post ever!

West-Island Gang Wars....that statement is an oxy moron all in itself...

Last time I checked, you weren't allowed to be a "gangster" if your mom bought your "gang coloured bandada........Yo."

TotalGangsta.png

West-Island Gang Wars....that statement is an oxy moron all in itself...

Last time I checked, you weren't allowed to be a "gangster" if your mom bought your "gang coloured bandada........Yo."

I think you are confusing things with Hudson. There actually is poverty and Gangs in the west island.

I lived in Kirkland for about 10 years or so...not confusing anything...

I can see it's getting worse there, but..really...gangs...more like, kids gettin into trouble..

Maybe up in the Roxboro area Pierrefonds, but generally speaking...West-Island, ain't so tough.

I lived in Kirkland for about 10 years or so...not confusing anything...

I can see it's getting worse there, but..really...gangs...more like, kids gettin into trouble..

Maybe up in the Roxboro area Pierrefonds, but generally speaking...West-Island, ain't so tough.

The WI is a joke..but Roxboro and AMB are ****ing ghetto.

i keep loling at this part

and how did he get shot 7 times and not die

50 cent style.

since a lot of Hell's guys got busted - we will see more and more street gang anarchy all around the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back