Audi R8 Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Trish encore du attention whorisme. Fallais tu vraiment que tu nous dise que t'aime mieux la R8 v10? On s'en crisse.

Calme tes oestrogenes. Tout le monde s'en criss que toi tu t'en criss aussi..

Very nice. Especially in Brown!

Love it in brown too :bigup:

It's a really nice car but they shouldn't have kept the name R8. That's not an R8 to me, call it something else.

Why not?

Moi j'aime vraiment le rear hood ! Belle conversion en spyder j'aime bien! Quoi que j'irai toujours plus du coté coupé.

The windshield angle seems so wrong. I know I know, safety blah blah blah, but still, if it's going to make the car look worse, you might want to reconsider releasing a vert.

/sarcasm: on

OMGZ theyz copied the Gallardozzz!!

audi-r8-spider-4.jpg

lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-4-2008-700924.jpg

OMGZ!!!

/sarcasm: off

Spyder doesn't look to bad imo.. still prefer the original version.

parfait, il vont en vendre encore plus.

C'est ferrari qu'y doit pas être trop content.

Et puis, pour ceux qu'y préfère la V10, on dirait qu'Y a un tag ''V10'' sur l'aile avant ??

really really nice looking spyder......but IMHO an R8 should be a hardtopped car....not a floptop!!!

The reason why Audi and porsches stick to the rag tops is because of the additional weight the hard top would add on. car is already heavy as it is.

Don't like it cuz I loved that silver accent panel that was behind both doors.. it made the look of the car IMO.

i prefer the v10 tdi coupe (in fact i prefer the coupe over the spyder in every model) but this one's sexy too, not that bad at all
i also like the fact that they removed that accent panel behind the door, ive never been a fan of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back