Priced to sell MK2 / MK3 parts, ALL MUST GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyRidzPhucked

Legacy Member
I want it ALL gone.
I have about 500 parts or more.. probably much, much more.
literally a garage sale of vw parts.

All saved up from b3 passats, mk2/3 Jetta's, mk2/3golf's.

mk2 subframe- 25$
mk3 subframe -40$
mk2/3 starters 10$
3 2.0 5 speed tranny's -25$ each

driveshafts, altenators, doors, trunks, hoods, rads, interior parts, 6 sets of seats including velour recaro seats mk2, wheels, mags/tires sets, bumpers, glass, side mirrors, lights all around including smoked mk3, windshield wiper assemblies, glass and metal sunroofs.. I have almost everything except for the shell's.

It would be best if you come stop by to browse what I have, I live in Rigaud. make me stupid prices. In fact, make a pile of things you want and make me a stupid price, I'll probably take it. I am starting to scrap everything in 2 weeks.
call me at 514-605-3659 to make an appointment to browse, I work until 5pm.

please just stop by, bring a bunch of vw guys with you and a truck or van, it would work out best in the end (far away from most).. I'm not on MR much so I dont want to reply to 50 pm's.

i have a van

I'm in. I need a bunch of shit for my new Jetta.
Jay, if you happen to read this before Monday, I need suspension for 4 corners, a wiper assembly and maybe a windshield for a MK3 Jetta diesel. I'd also do a wheel hub for the front and 2 front seats too.
Let me know bud!
Tx.

And Scottie, if you're seriously down for getting parts shoot me a PM and I'll send you my digits and we'll have sex of the anous.

I was hoping to hear from you scottie, get your boys together and come swing by next week. got the demo derby this weekend, but will be more than happy to accomidate you guys next week anytime after 5 pm.
I'll try to organize it a bit better to be able to walk through the damn spots, its messy as hell, hence the need for it to all go.
interior parts are basically free.

im down, i need a hood the rest if anything i take will be pretty small, i have a trailer, whos in?

well if there's going to be that many of you coming, all depending on the weather, I'll put most of it outside to browse from.. the hoods are in a kind of annoying spot, but I'll try to get someone to help me out with moving them down.

where are you located I need a MKIII Drivers Wolfie fender (With symbol/markr light hole no antenna) and a side marker light for the bumper.

I need a few things too, mk2 jetta parts: hood, back passenger side window, front fenders also my buddy needs some parts, pm me some prices and well talk, thanks

hey i have a mk3 jetta and i was wondering if u had a suspension and i am also looking for a manifold with the down pipe and the front lip for the bumper and do u have any stock vw mags that were on the mk3 ?

Hi Jason

I've sent you a PM because I don't want to disturb you on the phone for a little question

Thanks

Frank

mk2-gti, I cannot send you a PM, either you're too young of a noobie here or you chose not to recieve pm's.. I have 4 mk2 hoods in stock, and have to check for the mirror.

please call me.
514-605-3659

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back