Close to the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

trish07

On me disait "Colle ton mur encore un peu plus" et voilà, j'ai écouté!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-FxJEQ1P0k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfnTJYz2f4A

ps) Un petit merci à Dave ;)

On me disait "Colle ton mur encore un peu plus" et voilà, j'ai écouté!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-FxJEQ1P0k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfnTJYz2f4A

ps) Un petit merci à Dave ;)

llolllll I didn't hit it with the car, I knew I was close, but I was asking myself how close I could go before I touch it...and it happen.

I didn't drive my car for 1 month (and more) on the track....I'm so tired now lol. I want my bed!

In the second video though it seems as if you were going for it on purpose lol.
Je savais que j'étais proche, mais je me suis faire dire souvent dans l'autoslalom "colle un peu plus encore, tu peux!" lol, alors je savais que j'étais proche, mais pas que j'allais touché le mirroir. Le mirroir c'est d'abord rabattut et ensuite, j'ai rappé le cover qui a arraché et est resté sur la piste. Tout est en ordre maintenant.

llolllll I didn't hit it with the car, I knew I was close, but I was asking myself how close I could go before I touch it...and it happen.I didn't drive my car for 1 month (and more) on the track....I'm so tired now lol. I want my bed!

You went outside the comfort zone by trying to push it.

Terrible line BTW! I see you are still seeking the wrong advice.

Sorry Trish, But I am going to have fun with this one. You posted the video and you shall live with the flames.

Quote:Originally posted by trish07 llolllll I didn't hit it with the car, I knew I was close, but I was asking myself how close I could go before I touch it...and it happen.I didn't drive my car for 1 month (and more) on the track....I'm so tired now lol. I want my bed!You went outside the comfort zone but trying to push it. Terrible line BTW! I see you are still seeking the wrong advice. Sorry Trish, But I am going to have fun with this one.
What do you mean? I drop my time of 1.5 seconde. how could I go that wrong Greg? The suspension is softer, I'm softer with my stering wheel to, had a lot og fun in the Caroussel. Passing from 52.85 sec to 50,12 sec is good for me I think. Nothing wrong in this. Oh...and idi I mentionned you before I get advice from a real pilote (its his job) and he told me my line wasn't the problem (my lines are good to him), but my attitude behind the stering wheel is (to agressive).

Quote:Originally posted by trish07 llolllll I didn't hit it with the car, I knew I was close, but I was asking myself how close I could go before I touch it...and it happen.I didn't drive my car for 1 month (and more) on the track....I'm so tired now lol. I want my bed!You went outside the comfort zone by trying to push it. Terrible line BTW! I see you are still seeking the wrong advice. Sorry Trish, But I am going to have fun with this one. You posted the video and you shall live with the flames.

Coming from someone who tried to impress trish on the track and went with her as a passenger to ''give her tips'' but didnt find a single thing to say and now coming back here on MR to bash her again... honestly you dont impress anybody here with your racing car and with each events you do, you might have more time seat than other people but thats not a reason to laugh at them! Well At least every lapping club I go with dont have that attitute ...

If you really wanted to be usefull for once well come to the Driftthings Nights and give some of your time to the new guys (and girls) who are there to learn like everyone (dont have to remember you that you were the one who got bashed on when you sign on MR many years ago , do I?)

If you have anythin else to say please feel free to send me a Pm !

Have a F*#$?ing good day!

What exactly is wrong from her line and how can you tell from this point of view????? 

PS: Si t'arraches pas tes mirroirs c'est que tu pousses pas asser!

Quote:Originally posted by Gregster Quote:Originally posted by trish07 llolllll I didn't hit it with the car, I knew I was close, but I was asking myself how close I could go before I touch it...and it happen.I didn't drive my car for 1 month (and more) on the track....I'm so tired now lol. I want my bed!You went outside the comfort zone by trying to push it. Terrible line BTW! I see you are still seeking the wrong advice. Sorry Trish, But I am going to have fun with this one. You posted the video and you shall live with the flames.Coming from someone who tried to impress trish on the track and went with her as a passenger to ''give her tips'' but didnt find a single thing to say and now coming back here on MR to bash her again... honestly you dont impress anybody here with your racing car and with each events you do, you might have more time seat than other people but thats not a reason to laugh at them! Well At least every lapping club I go with dont have that attitute ...If you really wanted to be usefull for once well come to the Driftthings Nights and give some of your time to the new guys (and girls) who are there to learn like everyone (dont have to remember you that you were the one who got bashed on when you sign on MR many years ago , do I?) If you have anythin else to say please feel free to send me a Pm !Have a F*#$?ing good day!
I completely agree, I find it ridiculous that everytime someone posts something or talks about something, this douche comes in to crap on the person. Im sorry, but dude even though you track your car every weekend doesnt mean your god's gift to a car. Like he said, since your soooooo good and you know many people arent getting into it, why dont you help the new ones out. In another way, you could pretty much figure out why new people arent getting into it, myself included, one question or video of me driving would be crapped all over.

Quote:Originally posted by Mister_D Quote:Originally posted by Gregster Quote:Originally posted by trish07 llolllll I didn't hit it with the car, I knew I was close, but I was asking myself how close I could go before I touch it...and it happen.I didn't drive my car for 1 month (and more) on the track....I'm so tired now lol. I want my bed!You went outside the comfort zone by trying to push it. Terrible line BTW! I see you are still seeking the wrong advice. Sorry Trish, But I am going to have fun with this one. You posted the video and you shall live with the flames.Coming from someone who tried to impress trish on the track and went with her as a passenger to ''give her tips'' but didnt find a single thing to say and now coming back here on MR to bash her again... honestly you dont impress anybody here with your racing car and with each events you do, you might have more time seat than other people but thats not a reason to laugh at them! Well At least every lapping club I go with dont have that attitute ...If you really wanted to be usefull for once well come to the Driftthings Nights and give some of your time to the new guys (and girls) who are there to learn like everyone (dont have to remember you that you were the one who got bashed on when you sign on MR many years ago , do I?) If you have anythin else to say please feel free to send me a Pm !Have a F*#$?ing good day!I completely agree, I find it ridiculous that everytime someone posts something or talks about something, this douche comes in to crap on the person. Im sorry, but dude even though you track your car every weekend doesnt mean your god's gift to a car. Like he said, since your soooooo good and you know many people arent getting into it, why dont you help the new ones out. In another way, you could pretty much figure out why new people arent getting into it, myself included, one question or video of me driving would be crapped all over.

those who ask for my help recieve it and I will help them. Ask anyone that! Unfortunatly I try and try with some people. I can't help it if they are lost causes.

I know I come off as an asshole all the time but I take this sporty very seriously. When I see people posting videos about them smashing mirrors off and almost walling their car I get concerned. It's only a joke until someone gets hurt.

later dudes!

fuck j'aurais du rester debout sur les block de ciment histoire de voir sa de pret. Jsuis parti juste quand ta embarquer sur la piste pass mon chummy voulais retourner driftay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back