Problème de lumière à brake

Status
Not open for further replies.

racing_kart

Jai une golf 3 1997 ,ca fait un ti boute que j,ai un probleme de lumière a brake, c'est à dire que quand ej pèse sur les brakes, c les lumières a flasher arrière qui allume et si je met les flasher et je brake, mes flasher arrête de flasher.Ca serais tu un problèeme de ground??Jcrois po ke c une mal connection, parce que j'ai jamais jouer avec al connexion de lumière... si jamais cela vous a arrivé, j,aimerais bin savoir comment relger ca.

You are probably 100% correct; locate the ground point on the drivers side rear fender inside the trunk (May be one on either side I can not remember) and ensure that they are clean.  Second run a 14 AWG or larger ground wire from the Battery Neg all the way to the trunk and connect it at the same ground point.  I did both of these and not only are the lights working properly they are brighter!

In my experience it's also been corrosion on the bulb tray that caused shorts. If the tray's rusty change it.

im sure some one has one lying around for a couple bucks. just make a LF: thread in the FS section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back