Police et ambulance chez osaka!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSAKA? Ça me dit dequoi ce mots....ah! oui! OSAKA c'est pas le synonyme de ''dla criss de marde, merde qu'il faut sans tenir loin calise'' :p

Lets go burn that shit down ... so many bad stories happened there ... I don't even know why they're still open ....

shit wow , i know the owner personaly and never though they are capable of this , shit... well fuck that how can you just take it? lets go there and talk money

Lets go burn that shit down ... so many bad stories happened there ... I don't even know why they're still open ....

i dont think its wise to say that... they are on the forums they could be reading all this haha

Andrew: They are not Jjapanese or not even near asian.
Japanese people are really respecful.

That's a crazy story. I vote that we put this story in a blog, I do the SEO and when someone type "osaka" in google that's the first link they will get.
That's no more business for ever man!

How can a business do that to a client.... that's crazy.

I'm sharing this story on Facebook and Twitter.

I will help you with SEO, backlinks and some high PR :)
... I already did bad advertizing this way for a local company.

[mrquote userid="12826" username="keekoyman" forum="4" thread="673913" message="7063826" ]

That's a crazy story. I vote that we put this story in a blog, I do the SEO and when someone type "osaka" in google that's the first link they will get.

does anyone wonder why afghans are selling jdm parts instead of japanese people?

LOL je vois tous le monde demander comment sa se fait qu'ils sont encore en buisness... Moi je trouve que de la maniere qu'ils traitent et parlent avec le monde que sa pas mal plus lair d'un cover comme magasin. Moi je pencherais pour du deal de droguer ou de quoi dememe. Sérieux sa vraiment lair d'un front...

d'apres moi c'est eux qui cache Oussama Ben Laden pis ils veulent pas que le monde le sache Fack ils tabassent tout le monde qui essaye de rentrer dans le garage

[mrquote userid="31543" username="alexs464" forum="4" thread="673913" message="7064526" ][mrquote userid="12826" username="keekoyman" forum="4" thread="673913" message="7063826" ]

does anyone wonder why afghans are selling jdm parts instead of japanese people?[/mrquote]

Because they love (arabs) easy job to manage...they have a scrap yard in japan where they buy for next to nothing cars that are split in half from insurance companies, they remove engines, they ship , they sell.....its like why do chenese buy depaneurs and?no hard to sell cigarettes; just be at the side of the street!!!

Le  gars...

http://forum.clubcivicquebec.com/index.php?showtopic=187924&st=25&start=25

bonjour,

j'ai été chez osaka pour leur demander de vérifier le check engin qui était allumé. Sa fesais 12 heures qu'ils m'avaient donné la voiture.

Je leur demande de simplement verifier ma voiture le gars me repond qu'il a pas de temp ce mois-ci je lui repond que j'ai une garantie de 30 jours.

il me repond qu'il sens kaliss !!! d'aller chez canadian tire !!!

je lui repond je vais aller faire une plainte pour loi sur la protection du consommateur.

il commence a me pousser ! (3 fois)

je le re-pousse un peu pour qu'il arrecte car j'etait pres que rendu sur la rue langelier

3 autres gars sort et commence à me tapper desus

ps j'ai 5 temoins qui etait dehors

je ne peux pas en dire plus car il aura des accusations portées contre eux

resultat 76 points 9 semaines sans travailler ( je suis travailleur autonome )

This post has been edited by Aquarecifal: Today, 11:48 AM

oki alors faut faire le plus de plaintes possible au gouvernement !!
ils méritent de brûler en enfer ... !!! Un client ne doit jamais être tabassé!!

Bande de fils de pute!

What kind of people are working there? Nationality, I mean.

japanese i guess...

Nope c'est des Kurde ou Arabes je crois. Ya pas grand chose dans le line-up d'employes la-bas qui est Japonnais.

afghans. its pretty clear.

They have mixed with Chinese, Iranians, Pakistanis and other countries in the north which is why Afghanis can look very different from one another hence why people can make mistakes.

Because they love (arabs) easy job to manage...they have a scrap yard in japan where they buy for next to nothing cars that are split in half from insurance companies, they remove engines, they ship , they sell.....its like why do chenese buy depaneurs and?no hard to sell cigarettes; just be at the side of the street!!!

They are not arabs. Nowhere close. They have nothing relating themselves to arabs other than maybe their skin color and religion.

peu importe la race .... ce sont une bande d'épais qui méritent de perdre tous ce qui est précieux dans leur vie ... Ils méritent de fini enculé dans une prison

woow wow wow! This already a bad time for Jdm Shop to get money and now you stab your customers ! it's sad ,

Wow. Everytime I see Osaka in a thread it's never something good and this is just over the top. I seriously hope nobody ever goes back there other than to finger them to the cops to have them jailed!

peu importe la race .... ce sont une bande d'épais qui méritent de perdre tous ce qui est précieux dans leur vie ... Ils méritent de fini enculé dans une prison

serieusement. je crois meme pas encore a ce qui est arrivé, cest juste trop stupide et inutile. fuck tu dois etre vraiment "fresh off the boat" pour faire ca.

Une petite chose, je recommande fortement a ton ami daller au media (la presse, gazette, ctv, cbc, global ) avec ca. Cest just trop ridicule le fait quil va avoir encore des clients qui vont aller la parce quils connaissent pas cette histoire. je crois en plus de largent, il doit ca a tout le monde.

I bought my motor and tranny from osaka but before i did i made sure they wrote everything they promised to do on paper. They still tried ripping me off in the end by taking my old motor or saying we never said a tranny also. They're not really fun do deal with what so ever. I went everyday to check up on them i mean the fact i bought a motor there made me fell like shit to see there mechanic installing it in the dark without any heating. It really isn't a shop that should be supported in anyway and i urge a warning to all mtl racing fans find a jdm shop that is clean and respectable like jdm montreal where they have a decent education. The only reason i bought from osaka was because they sold me a full front clip with motor installed for 3 grand. Turns out the motor has benn healthy and nuthing is wrong but for customer service and the stress with having to go there and make sure they aren't ripping you off a big 0. Do you're research before you buy and never Buy a car from Osaka there dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back