Motorola TalkAbout 2way comm. Under 30$ / pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yo man are there any more comin looks lik eu got a whooooooollllllllllllle liost to go through!! lol

Originally posted by Styling
what's the battery pack?

With the battery pack you won't ever buy batteries again. It consist of:

1 X table charger
2 X NiCD rechargable pack (One for each radio)

Is if good?? It depends. Fully charged NiCD batteries will last about 60-70% of the time of good regular batteries such as Energizer ou Duracell... That means you would charge them more often than you would buy batteries, but if you plan on using them extensively, it's worth it. Considering these units requires 3 X AA batteries, depending on how much you pay for your batteries, this can be very costly if you use them extensively.

Originally posted by Jenny69
u pm me saying there were no more black but posted im getting black ones?? am i getting the blaco ones?

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.... The mail said this:

Stocks for the T5725 (Blue ones) will be out for a while.

The T5420 (Black or Burgundy) which have the exact same are available today. .... Tell me:

1. YES or NO
2. BLACK or BURGUNDY

Maybe my english is not that good.... Maybe yours!!! LOL :D

Originally posted by BoxsterBoy
Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.... The mail said this:

Stocks for the T5725 (Blue ones) will be out for a while.

The T5420 (Black or Burgundy) which have the exact same are available today. .... Tell me:

1. YES or NO
2. BLACK or BURGUNDY

Maybe my english is not that good.... Maybe yours!!! LOL :D

oops
maybe i misread it i was tired last night
k the black ones r fine
thanks a lot

Originally posted by BoxsterBoy
With the battery pack you won't ever buy batteries again. It consist of:

1 X table charger
2 X NiCD rechargable pack (One for each radio)

Is if good?? It depends. Fully charged NiCD batteries will last about 60-70% of the time of good regular batteries such as Energizer ou Duracell... That means you would charge them more often than you would buy batteries, but if you plan on using them extensively, it's worth it. Considering these units requires 3 X AA batteries, depending on how much you pay for your batteries, this can be very costly if you use them extensively.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back