Official: RMR Bankrupt -- Get your stuff NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMR_Banckrupt.jpg

Here is the proof !

LOL J'espère que ça fera pas comme Trac ouesque un des administrateur de la compagnie a encore le culos de vendre des pièces sur un autre nom ici sur le forum après avoir fourré du monde de leurs dépôts et pièces.!

Honestly, to everyone thats bitching about RMR, I have one thing to say, shut up. If you didn't get along with the staff, so be it, we cant get along with everyone. The pricing was not the most expensive but he wasn't always the cheapest either. Honestly not to sound like an ass but most of you that are bitching about the shop couldnt even drive when the store was big and blooming so please once again keep it to yourself, I will admit that some staff members could be hard to get along with but I can totally understand why, Working in one of quebec best shops we see a lot of clients and the difference is that when people would call rmr, if what the person wanted was crap, he would be told straight up, no flowers, but an option was always presented, and most of the time they had STOCK on the items. That shop was big, they had a lot of parts in STOCK and yes you have to charge to hold some stock, but he was big before the internet. And still up to now they had good stock on items and I have to give them a thumbs up for that. As a shop ourselves, I would be scared to keep a lot of specific items in stock. They would know what to sell you and what worked and what did not work before the internet and forums came around, great tool for those who managed to filter the bullshit but it became quite a nuiscance for shops.

To me RMR actually reminds me of a bunch of things, I would go there before I had a drivers liscense to drool and see Chris R, and Matt R, with both their lowlife civics Chris's red with the racinghart wheels in white slammed to the ground. Kev's famous doooooooddd, everytime he sees me dooodd you were this tall when you came here before and now you drive!!! Last but not least, how can we not mention Shane and Marc and their stupid put me on hold games! Ah many souvenirs.

anyways it's probably not the right thread for this but I will miss RMR. Im not saying what they did is right or fair but it was not my decision.
Thanks to all the staff that worked at RMR.

En 1997 j'avais de la misère a attendre au jeudi pour aller dépenser toute ma paye la bas...

Alain,Ben et Rick étaient toujours là avec justement TOUT en stock...je parle de dans le temps que c'étais ''underground'' modifié son auto et aller aux vraies courses le jeudi au Lafleur et par la suite au Technoparc ainsi qu'en arrière du Julep...les plus vite sortaient TOUS de chez RMR ou Bernard Gulf(AD tuning; Nitrous/swap guru's back then)...

C'étais le bon vieux temps 96-00 pre F&F...la où les clowns sont apparus et détruit tout ca !

Annyway major RESPECT pour RMR les vrais pionniers du Tuning au Québec...

Plein de personne ici vont me diss mais les vrais de dans le temps vont me comprendre!!

Anthony

I worked a couple of blocks away from RMR, paid them a visit once or twice... if they saw that you're not rich, they gave you zero respect\attention.... and now the cycle has been completed, its them in bankrupcy now! ha :D.

Honestly, to everyone thats bitching about RMR, I have one thing to say, shut up. If you didn't get along with the staff, so be it, we cant get along with everyone. The pricing was not the most expensive but he wasn't always the cheapest either. Honestly not to sound like an ass but most of you that are bitching about the shop couldnt even drive when the store was big and blooming so please once again keep it to yourself, I will admit that some staff members could be hard to get along with but I can totally understand why, Working in one of quebec best shops we see a lot of clients and the difference is that when people would call rmr, if what the person wanted was crap, he would be told straight up, no flowers, but an option was always presented, and most of the time they had STOCK on the items. That shop was big, they had a lot of parts in STOCK and yes you have to charge to hold some stock, but he was big before the internet. And still up to now they had good stock on items and I have to give them a thumbs up for that. As a shop ourselves, I would be scared to keep a lot of specific items in stock. They would know what to sell you and what worked and what did not work before the internet and forums came around, great tool for those who managed to filter the bullshit but it became quite a nuiscance for shops.

To me RMR actually reminds me of a bunch of things, I would go there before I had a drivers liscense to drool and see Chris R, and Matt R, with both their lowlife civics Chris's red with the racinghart wheels in white slammed to the ground. Kev's famous doooooooddd, everytime he sees me dooodd you were this tall when you came here before and now you drive!!! Last but not least, how can we not mention Shane and Marc and their stupid put me on hold games! Ah many souvenirs.

anyways it's probably not the right thread for this but I will miss RMR. Im not saying what they did is right or fair but it was not my decision.
Thanks to all the staff that worked at RMR.

Well said. RMR was a pioneer for the tuning industry in Quebec. To see them go under is truly very saddening.

I agree with Dreamer...

Personally I never had a bad experiance at RMR and don't have anything bad to say about them. Who can forget the massive both at SCP 2004? That was a fun weekend. Granted every shop has bad stories its just part of the game.  It's easy to remember the bad but for some reason it's hard to remember the good.

I worked a couple of blocks away from RMR, paid them a visit once or twice... if they saw that you're not rich, they gave you zero respect\attention.... and now the cycle has been completed, its them in bankrupcy now! ha :D.

That is not true at all. Maybe you got a bad experience because of your attitude? I went there when Chris was working. He took the time to answer all my questions. And no, back then I didn't drive a VW or Honda.

De voir une autre boutique/garage de tuning disparaite enfonce un clou de plus au cercueuil du tuning. De lire qu'un ti-coune est content que RMR ferme ses portes, laisse moi te dire que ça fait dur.

I always liked, evrytime I called for a part they would tell me "yah we can get it  4-5 weeks"  6 weeks later and still no parts. Had to cancel my orders many times ( 7 or 8 times)

Vraiment triste !  RMR était la première shop de Tuning qui avait bien du sens ... pour ceux qui disent qu'ils vendaient trop cher et bien je vous répond que les conseils pour bien le faire en partant cà vaut bien plus que vous le pensez ! Jamais vu de poubelles qui sortait de là et c'était la bonne facon de le faire !

Mais cà , ceux qui se contente de toujours payé le moin cher possible ne peuvent pas le comprendre !!

another business down the drain....its a shame regardless of what prices they charged and whatever some people are saying, this just means theres one less tuning shop we have access to.

I never had problems with them, always had what I needed...sent alot of my customers there also...

As a shop owner, I don't like to see other auto-shops go down...I would prefer we all stick together and work with each other to bring the best to the customer..

I agree quite a bit with Dreamer, but my memories go back even further.

I was racing Hondas at a time when RMR was just about VWs. With a bit of encouragement, Rick became the go to store for Honda guys too. Alain and Ben were among the most knowledgable guys around. I spent a ton of time there learning a ton of stuff.

RMR was the first shop to really SPONSOR real race cars and teams. In 1996 he backed Jon Nicols, myself and Stef. This was big back then. Imagine a Quebec shop sponsoring a SWC team?

Rick also backed the biggest show and shine at ASE that was ever seen up to that point. 1996 Sport Compact show!! it was the evolution of the Bug Out and it was the framework for others to design SCP afterwards.
I am probably forgetting many other innovations, but RMR was truly the first in many respects. Good or bad- they commanded respect.
RMR was to grandfather of tuning in Quebec and responsible for many other successes- I am sad to see them go myself.

En 1997 j'avais de la misère a attendre au jeudi pour aller dépenser toute ma paye la bas...

Alain,Ben et Rick étaient toujours là avec justement TOUT en stock...je parle de dans le temps que c'étais ''underground'' modifié son auto et aller aux vraies courses le jeudi au Lafleur et par la suite au Technoparc ainsi qu'en arrière du Julep...les plus vite sortaient TOUS de chez RMR ou Bernard Gulf(AD tuning; Nitrous/swap guru's back then)...

C'étais le bon vieux temps 96-00 pre F&F...la où les clowns sont apparus et détruit tout ca !

Annyway major RESPECT pour RMR les vrais pionniers du Tuning au Québec...

Plein de personne ici vont me diss mais les vrais de dans le temps vont me comprendre!!

Anthony

Wow trop bien dit !

i started in the scence with Tony from AD and how different things are today ! F&F destroyed everything every litel fuck with a APC exhaust baught at canadian tire thaught he was a street racer !!!!

As for RMR i Tottaly agree with Matt ( dreamer) u guys have no idea what it is like to work at a shop and deal with all the bs that comes around it .Hey why would i buy a aem cold air wheni can get a cold air on e-bay for 60$ .... Then when you come back and ask why your check engine light is on and your maf is destroyed dont start crying !!! But when you where told you  should buy an aem and why it costs that mutch you probably turned around said fuck it and told everyone the shop tried to screw you !

YET GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND IM SORRY SOME POEPLE DO NOT BELEIVE IN PUTING THEIR NAME BEHIND CRAPY PARTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back