i'll give 1$ by paypal to anybody who can give me this information right now pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Trololololo
I need a number where I can contact Equifax right now ''AND TALK TO A REP'' no fking machine pls

EQUIFAX 514-866-0103

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lUI: gAI ECOUTE BONJOUR

Moi: hahahahahaha scuse moi big jme suis fait niaiser

Lui: Ben oui c'est tjrs dememe

[mrquote userid="32906" username="Twon" forum="40" thread="674883" message="7072243" ]
EQUIFAX 514-866-0103

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lUI: gAI ECOUTE BONJOUR

Moi: hahahahahaha scuse moi big jme suis fait niaiser

Lui: Ben oui c'est tjrs dememe[/mrquote]

lol

tu ne peux parler a Equifax a moins que tu aies un compte commercial ou bien que tu aies deja commande le rapport de credit par internet
c normal que tu ne puisses pas parler a un representant puisqu'ils n'offrent pas cette option...

tu ne peux parler a Equifax a moins que tu aies un compte commercial ou bien que tu aies deja commande le rapport de credit par internet
c normal que tu ne puisses pas parler a un representant puisqu'ils n'offrent pas cette option...

ce sont la des fait qui sont absolument faux. Puisque je suis présentement en ligne avec Randy d'Équifax

I wouldnt trust no randy bobandy with my credit report..  he's probly only on his 2nd cheeseburger of the day, stomach growling, sweating to the idea of hoping to order another 6 cheeseburgers with the credit card numbers u just gave him over the phone. Then it's off to the LCBO with lahey n thats another shitstorm just waiting to happen all on ur expense.

Seriously, goodluck with that.

I wouldnt trust no randy bobandy with my credit report..  he's probly only on his 2nd cheeseburger of the day, stomach growling, sweating to the idea of hoping to order another 6 cheeseburgers with the credit card numbers u just gave him over the phone. Then it's off to the LCBO with lahey n thats another shitstorm just waiting to happen all on ur expense.

Seriously, goodluck with that.

hmmmm je comprend pas trop ce que tu dit mais j'ai un compte commercial avec Equifax et j'apelle pas pour donner mon numéro de carte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back