Raisng a car.....backwards slamm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-spec

So a honda with Nuespped springs with tokico Illuminas...I need the rais the car 1/4" inthe front withouth changind the springs the rates are ok for now.

I have two ideas so far, one adjust the forks in the front that support the shocks to the lower A-Arm to hold the shocks at he very bottom, i have seen that i have 1/4~1/2 MAX to the end of the shocks....with some clearnece i think i can get a 1/2 aprox there and i ca do this very esslity...but i'm curious to the service limit of that support.

the second is to add spacers to the upper springs mount. I can make them easyily (fairly) and install them with a bit of effort..

Anyone have anyother idead (I'm aware that getting GC would be the best...but i have this for now and i need to solve this)

Thanks....

buy my heigh adjustable konis :)
or, go for spacers between the upper plates, but you can't add too much.

The nose slighty rubs on my new race tires and mags....i just need 1/4" to 1/2" max....also the rear is slighly higer then the front...looks kinda wierd....i could also just pull the fenders..

we will see..

Live for speed.....PM me some pics of your car.

Last edited:
you can actually modify a 2nd set of eom upper mounts to space out the suspension a bit... it gives you 1/2 inch a friend of mine did this a while ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back