Would you keep fucking a girl who's fuckin like 4 or 6 other guys?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
et si toi tu couche avec 4 a 6 filles en meme temps que tu fourre ta fuck friend, c est tu correct ? moi je crois ke oui !

une fuck friend , c est juste pour baiser , quelle couche avec d autre gars , ca change koi ? es tu en amour avec elle ?? tu es p-e juste jaloux de voir quelle a du fun avec d autre gars et que tu est pas unique a ses yeux ...entk tu es p-e fait pour etre en couple mon sweet lover boy... une fuckfriend c est pour fourré ... that its... et si elle couche avec d autre gars, faite un gang bang !!!!

I like to buy flowers for my fu.ckfriends. Call them every night to wish them good nite, ask where they are going/who they're with. Go out to romantic dinners with them, text them 1000 times/day, cuddle with them each and every possible second.

WHO fu.ckin cares what your fu*kfriend does, as long as you wear a rubber and she's not a crackhead h0e with aids then its fine.

[mrquote userid="13945" username="mazdafreak" forum="252" thread="675671" message="7080840" ]depends. are the other guys niggers, mexicans or russians? if not, then why not. If they are one of those 3, then no.

I guess because its gonna make you look bad (small manhood)[/mrquote]

Ahahahaha ;)

wow, I think some people dont have the right definition of FF here...

A FF is a girl (or boy) that you hangout with and fcuk with. Thats it. They can have a boyfriend, a husband, other fcuk friend if they want. You can fcuk her again whenever you want. No attachement, no emotions, no love, nothing! Only fcuk and friends!

If you want to keep it for you only, then its your girlfriend, now thats another story!
If you cant sleep with her anymore because she slept with another dude, then you had emotion involved.

Now, thats only my definition of FF. I do respect your definition, but I dont think its the proprer definition of FF.

Okay, now if a girl is fcuking around 3-4 time a week with different guys each time. This is a slut, not a fcuk friend. In this case, you may not want to sleep with her again, since she is dirty, slut, hiv or whatever. Its your choice.

wow, I think some people dont have the right definition of FF here...

A FF is a girl (or boy) that you hangout with and fcuk with. Thats it. They can have a boyfriend, a husband, other fcuk friend if they want. You can fcuk her again whenever you want. No attachement, no emotions, no love, nothing! Only fcuk and friends!

If you want to keep it for you only, then its your girlfriend, now thats another story!
If you cant sleep with her anymore because she slept with another dude, then you had emotion involved.

Now, thats only my definition of FF. I do respect your definition, but I dont think its the proprer definition of FF.

Okay, now if a girl is fcuking around 3-4 time a week with different guys each time. This is a slut, not a fcuk friend. In this case, you may not want to sleep with her again, since she is dirty, slut, hiv or whatever. Its your choice.

Looks to me your not even sure of any definition yourself. Who are you to think you are a reference to the term?

It's simply a social contract between 2 individuals. You can define any annexes that you want. Some of us wants exclusivity, respect, and trust even if you share only sex. But the thing is: sex often plays with your health. This is no childs play now.

If you want free hoes in your bed that sleeps with other men it's your choice. But there's absolutely no definition , whatsoever, to this sort of relation between 2 people. You set your bounderies, your needs, and if it fits, it fits.  If you don't set them... then don't bother with any surprises you may get.

Wikipedia says:
casual relationship is a very physical and emotional relationship between two people who may have a sexual relationship or a near-sexual relationship without necessarily demanding or expecting a more formal romantic relationship as a goal. A casual relationship differs from casual sex, which has little or no emotional element, and different from a one-night stand, as the relationship extends beyond a single sexual encounter. Related terms are friends with benefits and the cruder but frequently used fuck buddy. There are significant gender and cultural differences in acceptance of and breadth of casual relationships,[1][2][3][4] as well as in regrets about action/inaction in those relationships.[5]A casual relationship may be part time, or for a limited time, and may or may not be monogamous. The term encompasses friendships between people who enjoy each other's physical intimacy but do not aspire to be long-term, and may or may not involve parties who desire temporary relationships purely for hedonistic purposes. In each case, the relationship's dominance in the lives of those involved is being voluntarily limited, and there is usually a sense that the relationship is intended to endure only so long as both parties wish it to.
Thank you and good night.As for me, I wouldn't do it, because as it's been said, "C'est dirty en criss".

Hey Carbon, so let me get this straight. Two person can be FF together only when they are single?

I am nobody to put a definition in a dictionnairy, but im just saying that a FF its only sharing sex and friendship. With friendship you can have trust and respect. Make sure you dont get mixt up with FF and slut (whore, prostiute, hoe, etc...). Like I said, you may not want to sleep with a slut. I dont think people want to sleep with dirty girls, unless they really need it hehe

Some people say if the girl fuck another guy im not fucking that girl anymore. But being an FF its the freedom to have other relationship too.

Also smoke some weed before posting, its chilling over here, dont get mad...

moi , je dis  noo000000000, carr   vous saviez pas si cette fille  apres  ces 4 gars  va  coucher avec  vous  sans se laver . yarkkkkkkkkkkk.puis , en meme temps ,  personne de vous   savent   si c est 4 gars non pas eu   des maladie comme Sida .... puis ne me disaiez pas vos excuse avec les condoms lololol . soo  moi j ai dit  ,  si t as  une fuck friend , elle doit coucher just avec toi .  siii nooooooo, fuck your fuck friend  car  c est pas une fuck friend  c est une salope  avec race de pute  ..fuck friend et une salope  sont les 2 choses diffirents mes amis . 

^^ Ne pas regarder la vérité en face produit ce que vous lisez ci-haut. Comme si les filles étaient plus dirty que les gars, franchement...

^^, lol c'est rendu qu'il y a plusieurs categories maintenenant. Puis comment peux tu etre persuader qu'elle es clean par rapport a son passee?"Heyy um...t tu clean toi?"

^^, lol c'est rendu qu'il y a plusieurs categories maintenenant. Puis comment peux tu etre persuader qu'elle es clean par rapport a son passee?"Heyy um...t tu clean toi?"

puis sii vous disiez   que fuck friend peut  baiser avec n import quel d autre gars , soooooo c est quoi, la difinition de  Salope ou pute pour vous?lol

Évidemment y'a aucun moyen de savoir si la fille est clean! Et puis ? C'pas à ça que ça sert se protéger ? La fille le sais-tu si toi t'es clean ?

J'a pas de problème à appeler une fille salope; comment on appelle les gars eux ?

SRB-TEAM (et les autres qui voient la vie en rose) n'êtes-vous pas d'accord qu'on en apprend à tous les jours ?

Évidemment y'a aucun moyen de savoir si la fille est clean! Et puis ? C'pas à ça que ça sert se protéger ? La fille le sais-tu si toi t'es clean ?

J'a pas de problème à appeler une fille salope; comment on appelle les gars eux ?

SRB-TEAM (et les autres qui voient la vie en rose) n'êtes-vous pas d'accord qu'on en apprend à tous les jours ?
c est sure qu il n y a pas de moyen, mais dsl , au moins je sais  qu elle baise just avec moi   et pas avec   autre 4 gars . c est sure qu il n y a pas de moyen de savoir ca non plus ,car elle peut mantir .   c est pour ca que   je fais one night   puis  je l oublis.  ou  je  trouve une blonde a qui je fais confiance.par contre , je pourrai jamais coucher avec une fuck friend   en savoir  qu elle a baisse  un autre 4  gars aujourd hui.  je  suis pas laid , j ai aucun problem de trouver one  night  ou  une GF . SOOO pq je dois descendre si bas . je  vais comprendre  just les gens  qui sont laid ou gros  etc etc , qui  restes sur PC 24sur 7  et qui n aiment pas bouger son cul pour trouver qqch mieux . dabord oui, eux autre peuvent avoit fuck friend de meme. c est mon opinion et opinion des autres  (vie en rose)    nous ne baiserons pas ca .   si  vous , oui    ,c est votre choix , bon chance .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back