Aftermarket PS tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

T5shortblock

Hey fellas, looking for your imput. My OEM power steering tank is kind of poorly designed it has a god damn seem in the middle that sweats like a bitch, I don't know about you, but I hate sweaty biotches... if you check on the left side of this random engine bay, you see the coolant tank, and then the small rectangular tank is the PS tank, this is the culprit.
IMG_0484.jpg
that said, I was thinking of upgrading my tank to an aluminium one, would look aweosme and would solve my sweat problem, plus the sweat drips all over the plastic box that protects my ECU, so it's deffenitly an investment... I found some nice ones like this morosso general expansion tank unit. It says it's for coolant, but if there a fitting on top and on the bottom like my PS tank, am I good to go? i mean a tank is a tank right?Any other products you might have in mind, post them up, I'm shoping.  :woot: http://www.moroso.com/catalog/categorydisplay.asp?catcode=29766
63766_part.jpg

I just ordered a 42 Draft Design Oil Catch Can so thats the look Im going for...

Any VAG specific alumnium PS tanks you know of that I could addapt to my application would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back