Five Roses shoot

Old'SkooL

what's up with the DVD i thought we were supposed to get a copy in september and it's november. anyone heard from the guy?

balloonboyq.jpg

He didnt say September, He said towards the end of the year December or January. From my understanding...
Maybe Mr.Sylvw can clarify but I really doubt its a hoax! LoL

He didnt say September, He said towards the end of the year December or January. From my understanding...
Maybe Mr.Sylvw can clarify but I really doubt its a hoax! LoL

It is getting edited right now, we have 60 hours of footage and we have to condense it into 24.57 min, Music rights, and other thing that involve time.
its far from a hoax, but its not going to be done in one day. These things take time. R.A.T heard right, december early january is when the final product shoud be done.

A trailer will be out within the next 2 weeks and you can view it on the website which should also be up and running at 100%.

Thanks kosta for setting things straight ;-)

So!! Any updates?!?!

Half the show is finished, there is an issue with time because we got so much good footage and information. Were sorting through what we can cut out and what should stay in.

The segments that will be cut out will be posted on our website before Christmas. I will post some more updates shortly and hopefully the trailer will be up soon.

Thanks again for your patience.

We just got it done yesterday, finalizing it now. trailer is on schedule for before Christmas.
Let the countdown continue.

Back