Recherche / LF: Genesis 2010 to test a prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWM Performance

Shop Representative
Salut à tous,

Nous sommes à la recherche d'une Genesis 2.0T ou V6 pour le développement d'un nouveau short shifter pour ce modèle. Nous avons besoin de la voiture à l'atelier pour vérifer certaines dimensions.

Pour la première visite, ce sera environ 4 heures pour prendre des mesures et installer le prototype. Tous les produits développés sur la voiture test sont installés gratuitement.

S'il-vous-plaît communiquez avec nous au 450-245-9099 ou au 1-877-655-0540 et demandez Jean-Sébastien On est à Napierville en face de la piste de drag.

Merci!

Hi everyone,

We are currently looking for a 2010 Genesis with the 2.0T or V6 for short shifter developement. A good part of the design is already done, however we need the car in the shop to take a few measurements and check for clearance.

The visit is only 4-5 hours for the measurements and installation. We install all the parts we develop on the test car at absolutely no charge.

Please contact us at 450-245-9099 or 1-877-655-0540, ask for Jean-Sébastien. We are in Napierville in front of the dragstrip.

Thanks!

as tu essayer de poster sur gencoupe.com, il ya beaucoup de quebecois sur le site qui serais p-e interesser.

J'ai le prototype du shortshift kit d'installé en ce moment et c'est vraiment excellent comme résultat. Cette voiture avait définitivement besoin d'un petit upgrade du côté de "shifter feel".

With the short shift kit installed the feel is absolutely different. Everything feels more precise, more direct. The use of a proven solid ball bearing as opposed to the plastic on metal friction at the lower pivot really removes a lot of the wobbles and leaves the shifter with a much more solid feel. I have much more confidence while down shifting and blipping. The fit is really good! It's -15c here and the shifter was working amazing. It works great with both the stock Knob or their own custom heavier knob. I decide for now to retain my stock knob as I am very familiar with it's design and love the leather on it.

TWM were not yet satisfied with the fitting of the new leather cover so they will be having this adjusted once again by their leatherworker and that should finalize the whole kit.

This is how this car transmission should have been all along.

Merci pour votre participation, le shifter est maintenant disponible en ligne:

http://www.twmperformance.com/shortshifters/hyundaishortshifters/hyundaigenesiscoupeshortshifters.htm

Jean-Sébastien
Team TWM Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back