Hmmm New Bike B-King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamr0ck

As most of you know i need a new ride and I am checking out the 08 B-king its the hyabusa's cousin. It has the same engine without the sport plates. I would like to know what you guys think about the bike and basically hear your opinion on it. I am a tall dude and need the extra space, but that usually comes with more cc :p

Dude that thing is massively wide!

I played on it a few times at the dealership, are you sure its long enough?

I was sitting on it and I wasn't exactly not able to reach the pegs and controls. I would say the ergos are almost as spacious as a Z1000.

Granted its better than a GSX-R600, but just because its 1300cc, doesn't mean its more spacious than a Z1000.

Also no fairings/windscreen, its gonna suck/be tiring over 160km/h!

Pic time!

08_suzuki_bking.jpg

006651_2008_Suzuki_B-King.jpg

suzuki_b-king_rgt_closeup.jpg

006652_2008_Suzuki_B-King.jpg

006654_2008_Suzuki_B-King.jpg

Plus its not the most prettiest thing either...

back end is hideous stock for sure. and as for the wideness those are cosmetic intakes that can be taken off.

Sucks because it's a new model so $$$...

It'd suit you well though Chris...be sure to get a bike beofre next season, no matter what meng!

the bike looks just ridiculous in my opinion, it may have balls and use the busa's reputation to mark its territory but this thing is miles from what a cafe racer or streetfighter should be. There is lots of decent technology in that bike thats for sure.

I always been into Suzuki products and own some of their bikes , but jeez that thing is fugly, and just the name of it would prevent me from buying lol!

I dont like compromise so a bike that is too fat to be fun in the twisties , and unfaired so long hauls at speed are a pain, isnt not for me. buy a VFR for long rides and a KTM Duke to play around town. you dont have to buy new and you dont have to buy these bikes in particular but I think you get the point.

honestly I dont know what zuki was thinking when they designed that pig.....GOLDORAK maybe.

the bike looks just ridiculous in my opinion, it may have balls and use the busa's reputation to mark its territory but this thing is miles from what a cafe racer or streetfighter should be. There is lots of decent technology in that bike thats for sure.

I always been into Suzuki products and own some of their bikes , but jeez that thing is fugly, and just the name of it would prevent me from buying lol!

I dont like compromise so a bike that is too fat to be fun in the twisties , and unfaired so long hauls at speed are a pain, isnt not for me. buy a VFR for long rides and a KTM Duke to play around town. you dont have to buy new and you dont have to buy these bikes in particular but I think you get the point.

honestly I dont know what zuki was thinking when they designed that pig.....GOLDORAK maybe.

all i have to say is im sorry but this aint ugly http://www.oodle.com/view/custom-2008-suzuki-b-king/1656564173/usa/

IMO the best all around choice is the new Ducati Streetfighter. Even if I largely prefer bikes that are built and not bought , especially when it comes to streetfighters :).

yea if u drop that ducati paying out of the ass to fix it... if it werent for sport plates id be all over a busa

2010 Z1000; If you really want to have a Street-fighter style and be on the cheap.

2010-Z1000.jpg

kawasaki-z1000-moto-reveue-concept-2010-560x373.jpg

Trust me, it grows on you super fast!

i wish yamaha and suzuki and honda come up with something similar to z1000.
the fz, sv and cb that we have just don't cut..

i want a bike like this with a big powerful v-twin though i guess these bikes have decent low-rpm torque due to the sheer size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back