Doorman / Bouncer. Laval/MTL/North Shore

Holeshot

Hey, I'm currently looking for a new working place due to personnal reasons.

Bouncer / Doorman or any other relatives.

I'm 6ft 210 lbs and got some experience with violent crowd.

I speak both english and french.

Looking to be paid in cash.

Thanks, reach me via pm.

Please send me your CV with Picture and the day your are avaiable at beonthelist at hotmail.com

I work with 5-6 clubs, ill chec if anyone need someone.

I'm 6'2 and probably back up to like 360 again, I was down to 300 2 years ago workin full time/going to the gym 3-5 days a week, that was damn nice haha. I need to get back into that routine :p

Btw Neonmods It's not illegal to get paid under the table, There's no law stating you absolutely have to pay an income tax.

[mrquote userid="58613" username="Game Breaker" forum="234" thread="679706" message="7118773" ] im 5'10 205pounds, no xp

So you are basicly shorter and fatter than me lol.

jk[/mrquote]

lol BMI Depends on so much it's almost irrelevant, I'm like 360ish now but when I was down to 300 and working out all the time I was in pretty damn good shape, I still had a belly but I felt amazing compared to what I do now. 5'10 200lbs is a very good size, Not fat but not skinny, Stocky I guess. Dude could probably fuck me up right now :p

5"3 189lb's very good experience in boxing/wrestling games, Can bench press almost 110lb's. looking to be a bouncer at a safe location like Zellers / Walmart. Thank You!

wtf , thread de marde ... sa aurai pu etre un thread vraiment nice , gacher par une bande de clown . justement je cherchais quelque chose ....

wtf , thread de marde ... sa aurai pu etre un thread vraiment nice , gacher par une bande de clown . justement je cherchais quelque chose ....

sad_clown.jpg

Back