AutoBar In Ville Saint Laurent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Jones

Legacy Member
Just found out that Owen from ex RMR opened up a new shop last summer in Ville St-Laurent

I was in a jam & needed some work done ASAP late in the evening after work. Owen was nice enough to take me in at 6:00 PM even though they were technically closed.

3 docks, parts counter, clean shop & very good service.

Props to them for bailing me out & will try them out again in the near future.

Autobar
2405 Halpern St. Laurent Quebec H4S1S3
514-338-1001
http://www.autobar.ca/

Yeah, they are open for a month or two now.

vwalex works there too or part owner or something.

No, he doesn't work at VAG for a while now, well, since Autobar opened a few months ago.

Always a pleasure speaking with you Ernest! And yes this is my new hangout, thanks for good words, it is what keep us trying and offering the best service possible.

not very good signage since I work right down the street and havent seen or noticed anything of this shop..
better get a good sign up, especially since you're competing with about 20 other garages in the same little area lol

Just went today and I really like the location, super easy to get to from the 40. Staff was really nice, they have a hottie blond chick working the counter and a couple riff raffs working the garage. They seem to know what they're doing though.

They also accept payment by Timbits and Canadian Tire money. Thanks guys!!

not very good signage since I work right down the street and havent seen or noticed anything of this shop..
better get a good sign up, especially since you're competing with about 20 other garages in the same little area lol

As far as I know clients don't drive street to street looking for the garage with the nicest banner before pulling in. What gets stuff rolling is word of mouth and what gives a push is a functional forum *cough... vomit*.

Good luck guys.

Just went today and I really like the location, super easy to get to from the 40. Staff was really nice, they have a hottie blond chick working the counter and a couple riff raffs working the garage. They seem to know what they're doing though.

alex! you guys accept Arab money!? i can make it rain!

[mrquote userid="145" username="Shane54" forum="6" thread="681980" message="7144776" ] Just went today and I really like the location, super easy to get to from the 40. Staff was really nice, they have a hottie blond chick working the counter and a couple riff raffs working the garage. They seem to know what they're doing though.

alex! you guys accept Arab money!? i can make it rain![/mrquote]

They take everything! They are very multicultural. They are all white boys and were listening to some hardcore reggae when I passed by. Sometimes Alex has soo much grease on his face that he looks black, no joke!

my son and i went today for his o2 sensor, done in no time and cost alot less then quotes from other shops. very friendly, def will be back in the future.

[mrquote userid="6371" username="MyRidzPhucked" forum="6" thread="681980" message="7143813" ] not very good signage since I work right down the street and havent seen or noticed anything of this shop..

As far as I know clients don't drive street to street looking for the garage with the nicest banner before pulling in. What gets stuff rolling is word of mouth and what gives a push is a functional forum *cough... vomit*.

Good luck guys.[/mrquote]

Its obvious word of mouth plays a big part, but so does advertisement.. take Nike, their product is shit but it had a catchy logo, so voila. And I'm sure the gay-as-sin faux-hawk didnt start from a convorsation..

I was also in a pinch and gave a call to Owen and he made sure to help me out. Needed tires and well hooked me up
AND Thanks to VWALEX also, stayed a lil after work to get the job done.

So BIG UP to AUTOBAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back