FS: Core i7-860 Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildParadise

Brand new unopened i7-860 box from intel with 3 years warranty (paperwork included).

Retail for 340 tax-in lowest price.

Vendu

MOD, please clean my thread, he's trying to jackup my thread because we are 3 people that told him http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/146-Cellulaires_Cell_Phones/683157-forfait_Fido_ill_mit_en_tout_temps_vendre.html?highlight=
that his cellular plan is not transferable and he seems to not take it.

This processor is not retail a 180 anywhere, thanks for trying
http://pricecanada.com/p.php/Intel-Core-i7-860-Quad-Core-28GHz-8MB-BX80605I7860-623397/

This is what you say....but i have the sameone and the rental price is 180$$$ at futurshop...sorry...that's life

KIrkov: dude.....mêle toi de tes affaires...je m'occuppe de wildparadise parcequ'il ne c'est pas mêler de ses affaires....bonne soirée....

What he doesn't realize is that hes bumping wildparadise's thread. Free bump ftw.

Joles77, si t'as rien de mieux a faire bump mes threads SVP ;) Ca pourrait booster tes DIX posts. Mais à ce rythme, tu va te faire ban dans pas long. lol

Ca veux dire que tu t'ai pas mêler de tes affaires pis ma te faire chier au maximum rien a foutre de vous... Si tu t'aurais mêler de tes affaires rien de ca se saurait passé. De toute façon le forfait est presque vendu...par la suite...j'en ai rien a foutre de ce site apart pour te faire chier....lol
'appel petit con....

haha, si tu penses que bumper mon thread en haut ca me fait chier t malade, tu dis des niaiseries dans mon thread que tu peux avoir un processeur de 350$ a 180 ce qui est faux et tu penses que ca me derange. hahaha. Tout ce que tu fais c'est de la publicité. Merci pour ca, et bonne soirée comme tu dis tout le temps. J'ai hâte que ton forfait soit pas presque vendu mais bien vendu pour que t'arrive pour le transferer pis que tu te rendres comptes de tout ce que le monde t'a dit, que tu peux pas transferer un cité fido. Tu peux pas transfer un forfait qui n'existe plus.

January 17, 2007

Transfer of responsibility involving a grandfather clause

As you know, packages protected by a grandfather clause generate different operational issues. Furthermore, certain customers are trying to take advantage of these packages by attempting to transfer them or reselling them, which contravene with Fido's service agreements. For logistic reasons and to avoid any abusive usage, as of today, January 17, 2007, no transfer of responsibility involving a package protected by a grandfather clause will be allowed.

This policy is effective immediately. Daily reports will be performed to ensure that everyone complies with this policy, since no exception will be allowed.

This is what you say....but i have the sameone and the rental price is 180$$$ at futurshop...sorry...that's life

Bullsh!t and if it's true, its a once in a lifetime deal (Keep response date in mind)

I have many suppliers and one of them is a damn good supplier for CPU, Memory and OS,

My cost for this = Intel i7-860-2.8/8M/1156 $303.00
+ Tax

So... you are full of it. maybe your friend paied in Euros ?

Long Story Short... 280 is a GREAT PRICE ! Tax in on top for closed box.

(Free bump... thanks to Joles entertainment)

lol.... $180 RETAIL at Futurepoche!!! ya right.... Like CoolIt said... maybe in Euros... Or off the back of a truck type deal... Definately not retail...

$300+tx is the lowest any of the large distributors are selling this, and that is because of the volume we buy at the office.

The only other legit way to get it cheaper is via Intel's Retail Edge program, which allows members of the program who attend various events to get some awesome deals.. Like this year they had an i7-920, with a decent Intel Mobo, Vista Ultimate and a certificate to get Win7 when it was released for about USD$289. Of if you didn't care for the mobo, the rest was USD$129. But once again, this is a MEMBERS-ONLY deal.. Yes Futureshop qualifies, but you must attend the events Intel often have (in the past you didn't have to attend to qualify, as of this year, you NEED to attend). It is a limit of one kit per attendee. Here is the flyer from this summers event: The Intel® Retail Edge Big Deal 2009
And this DEFINTATELY DOES NOT qualify as a retail pricing.

$280, with no taxes, is a fair price for this CPU in a brand new UNOPENED box...

ferme ta yeule wild paradise parce que je vais venir te lacheter ton esti d'ordi...tu vas chier dans tes short quand on va ce voir occcupe toi de d'autre chose...parce que je vais créer un autre compte pour venir te voir...criss de cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back