240Sx Stuff to read before asking a question.

That COnroy KA turbo.. I'm having problems believing in the stockness of his engine internals.
I dunno 400+HP / 400+TORQUE @ 16 lbs seems a whee bit on the high side don't you all think?

i beleive their was a Natural aspiration of the SR20..i think it was teh SR20DE...it must fit in teh 240 since its int eh same familly and i think its like out of a sentra but im not sure and i can't seem to find the info..i just wanted to know how much horse power adn torque it had//thx in advance

phil101 said:
i beleive their was a Natural aspiration of the SR20..i think it was teh SR20DE...it must fit in teh 240 since its int eh same familly and i think its like out of a sentra but im not sure and i can't seem to find the info..i just wanted to know how much horse power adn torque it had//thx in advance
The sr20de is something like 115-120hp, if my memory serves me well... it came in the nx2000, sentra se-r and 200sx se-r. Search about these cars and you will find what you need!

And it's not worth swapping it into the 240, since it's less powerful and, unless there's a RWD application of it, FWD.

Great thread guys, very informative. I don't know if i'm in the right place to ask this but i will anyways.

I'm looking for suggestions for a coilover kit for a 1992 240sx. I have my eyes on the Tein Flex with EDFC but i won't be able to afford it for now. I found it here for $2100 canadian.

I don't know which brand would be as versatile as the FLEX with the right balance of confort and performance. The car's going to be a weekend warrior and my daily ride to work. Any suggestions, links?

Also, I'm looking to get some Project Mu B-force brake pads but I'm not sure where to look for new rotors that will work well with these pads. I'm planning on using the stock calipers but need to upgrade the brakelines. Who makes good quality ones for the 240?

Thank you guys in advance for the knowledge!

go to
http://www.automotion-motorsports.com/main.html

and be a NOOB and Download the program ' HAIG 2.0' :bigup:

or just call AND ASK for HIAG for all your nissan , swap, drifting and mad mechanic needs.

:run: :run: warning :run::run: ......the program 'HAIG 2.0' is subject to future user and spectator updates and program upgrades.....

------ not affiliated with microsofft -------- in any way,. form, or reference!!!!

Flash site ain't working in FF.
Whoever did that website didn't test it properly.
It's a shame.

Back