Drag Turbo Ford Tempo detail post.

slow very slow Im doing the wirering its PITA but I have done lots of things on it just not worth any pics , but yes i'm working on it , all I need now to have all my parts is a wideban o2 sensor and a few clips and hose ,

I will be readdy for this spring for sure.

Well no pics but I have a update been working many hours on end on the Turbo Tempo
and my wirering is almost all done maybe 3 or 5 wire connection to do and then the wirering
clean up will need to route it in a safe clean way.

my water cooling for the engine is almost done too got a few brackets left to weld and
route my hose,

the water to air intercooler is almost all set up not sure on the waterpump I will use,
I have 3 I can use so I will use the one I think will be the best.

if I would take pics of it now you guys would think Im going backwards and not moving on
I had to take all the front off to do my wirering and my rads.

even took the seat and the intercooler and piping but I will reinstal them later. after
its all done.

Keep it up, wanna see you at the track this year...you can drive your setup with ours when we go.

Trust me Im working on it , my intercooler water cooling kit is all done and filled, and tested to 155lph not bad.
just a few tie raps and holders to instal and that is compleated.

my wirering is all but done only a few wires here and there to do.

the fun part will be tuning it, people will freak out a turbo tempo LOLOLOLOL

Me ! and wideband o2 sensor and a snap-on mt2500 scanner and a home made portable dyno.
and a few trick here and there.

Le moteure il tourne pie il tourne tres bien , je suis heureux! sa prix deux annes pour me rendre la.

il rest le turbo down pipe.
o2 snsr set up wideband pis le normal pour le ECU.
rad et hose.
un peux de touning
des hose de turbo presur guage.
pis c'est terminer.

me reste a trouver un peux de cash pout acheter ce qui reste pis je suis prete.
il reste boucoup de cleaning a faire.
OUI J'AI FAITE UN VIDEO.

well some body panels left to do a little tierap here and there and some tuning and I should be racing it.

il rest les porte et le capo, du tuning et quel que tierap et je vais courser.

well I have done all the tuning I can do on my home dyno, [ no video it made me look too much like a redneck ] [ but but but I am a redneck LOL ]

the afr is at 14.4 to 14.7 at idle

afr is 12.5 to 12.7 at 14psi

afr is 10.1 to 10.5 at 18psi and I get spikes to 20psi

I can only tune it now doing a few drag runs on the 1/4 mile, that is were I will do my final tuning.

I really love this thing it sounds mene and the turbo at 15psi of boost plus is so just a wonderful sound.

doing my runs on my home dyno I have put this set up to the test I tell you this all my parts are good.

after my final tuning I should be 280hp at the wheels woot FWHP I hope to run 12.99 to 13.2sec on my first run's on

the 1/4 mile drags that would make me very happy.

there is not much to do, instal a few tieraps on wires under the dash re runs for codes and clean wash it I can call it 98% done.

avec 280hp tu va pouvoir rouler mid 12 a low 12 selon moi..

jai fait 12.68 avec 280whp et une temperature de 32degree dans un char de 2700lbs.. en plus c'étais une track connu pour avoir des temp plus slow que napi..

ton char doit pas etre tres lourd?

Back