20 second warning

aj4j

this appears right after i click the submit button, like no joke, 1/2 second later. and yes, the thread/post is posted when i look.

Are you asking a question? If so please be more specific. This forum has flood control that allows a post to be made one every 20 seconds.

I think hes trying to explain there is an issue somewhere that as soon as you click "submit post", it gives you the flood control warning. This shows up even when its the first time you clicked submit. Happens practically all the time for me. annoying to say the least.

Yes happens to me also all the time. It can be my first post and I get the "Cant post more than once every 20 secondes" message.

Then if you wait and post again, you get a double post. So i just ignore this message and refresh the discussion to see my post.

Moi aussi sa fais sa c'est comme si je pesais plein de fois envoyer quand je fini d'écrire mais je pèse qu'une fois . Au début je refaisais le message parce que je pencais qu'il n'avait pas fonctionner !!

J'utilise FireFox updaté régulièrement .

No updates yet, sorry guys. It happens to me about once per week. Is this the same as you?

Happens to me here are there, i press button and it seems to want to post twice so it posts then i get a 20sec warning.

Danny, it happens to me every time I post a quick reply from the bottom of the page. It's as if the button makes you click on "Post Quick Reply" twice. Maybe check the coding that it's not doubled?

BTW, this issue is happening on Safari on OSX.

See, it just happened now, lol:

ojnlly.png

The reason why this is happening is because the forum is double posting I believe. The 2nd post is the one that's getting blocked by the flood control. That is why when you go back to the thread, you will see the post you made (1st one). It happens to me all the time on this forum.

I'm using FireFox 3.6.3 on Windows 7.

EDIT: Just happen when I posted this.... LoL

Back