my dream story

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bigup: :bigup: if you dont like reading screw you and take the time to read this , this guy is my idol ! the point of the story is all GO no show and shows the rich boys whos the man !! amasing story thanx si us !

Yo Karl!!!
Si l'histoire est vrai c'est amazing!!
all go no show, long live the sleepers
Imagine si je met un turbo ou un supercharger dans mon car, ça pourrait m'arriver, sauf que je pourrais pas ramener les filles (pas de Backseat!) heheh....
phil

i say we get the fastest guy on the boards and camp outside the ferrari dealer or john scotti. wait till some rich fag buys his new car. then race him at the first redlight and make him feel bad he just spend 200K on a car thats getting beaten by something worth 1/4.

Originally posted by sspikey
i say we get the fastest guy on the boards and camp outside the ferrari dealer or john scotti. wait till some rich fag buys his new car. then race him at the first redlight and make him feel bad he just spend 200K on a car thats getting beaten by something worth 1/4.

but then you would get onto the 40 or the 20 and you would get you ass handed to you...straight line performance is nice but top speed is where it at can you say I have yet to see or here of any FF that can keep up with a Ferrari ... Wangan all the way!!

HAHA, Well the S2000 is cool and what about ACURA (NSX, TL, RL)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back