I hate people who park like douchebags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rice.Rockets

vivaldif.jpg

LMFAO I THOUGHT THAT WAS ME FOR A SECOND!

Who's Intrepid is that?!!!!! It's got a deflector on the hood which I don't have but those wheels are aftermarket... look a bit cheap but you can't tell from the pics haha...

haha he also has a sunroof, I don't have one and no way I could remove a sunroof haha :p

Not to mention that my headlights are different now... and I don't have a chrome exhaust tip as shiny as that lol.

But to make you guys feel better... I do park like that when the parking lot is empty lmaoooooooo :p

I still can't get over how close that is though LOL.

I even thought it was my car lmaooooo WHO THE HELL HAS A RED INTREPID LIKE MINE IN MONTREAL WITH 5-SPOKE AFTERMARKET RIMS?! WTFFFFFFFFF I'M PISSED; I WANT TO BE UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k I'm actually REALLY pissed right now. That guy must've seen my car and tried copying it. well fuck it. my car is still better. fuckin' gay hood deflector. i hope he gets towed far far away for parking like that. asshole.

HAHAAHA thanks Patriote, I appreciate it lol... how did you figure out those mags in the first place?!

This guy doesn't have tinted windows nor is his car debadged. He only wishes his Intrepid looks like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back