New Project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuppp they put a huge industrial style screw in there

fml dude. I didnt know you went through that much of an anal trip for that towing you got.

these were inspections you underwent in the city over there or back home here in the Southshore.

fml dude. I didnt know you went through that much of an anal trip for that towing you got.

these were inspections you underwent in the city over there or back home here in the Southshore.

All done by in the town over there.... Im pretty sure the cop was sucking the garage/inpounds dick, while that dude was sucking the inspection offices dick...it seems like a big trap over there where everyone gets there cut. They towed my car to the inpound lot since it was a sunday, they fucked with the car over night, then monday brought it to inspection, obviously it failed (even tho it passed earlier that year and I had only changed the wheels and suspension since then oh and put a stock exhaust), then they inpounded the car for the week..And I couldnt do anything to stop it They left me on the side of the road and I had no reception lol, Then I had to find my way back out there to pick the car up and pay the very large bill....

The whole lot at the garage was modded cars btw....

Silver, beaucoup plus beau, plus classe.

Noir, sa look cheap, déjà vu.. et tu t'écoeres vite.

I Had another idea today, Im gonna photoshop them gun metal tonight when I get home. It could be a happy medium between black and silver

All done by in the town over there.... Im pretty sure the cop was sucking the garage/inpounds dick, while that dude was sucking the inspection offices dick...it seems like a big trap over there where everyone gets there cut. They towed my car to the inpound lot since it was a sunday, they fucked with the car over night, then monday brought it to inspection, obviously it failed (even tho it passed earlier that year and I had only changed the wheels and suspension since then oh and put a stock exhaust), then they inpounded the car for the week..And I couldnt do anything to stop it They left me on the side of the road and I had no reception lol, Then I had to find my way back out there to pick the car up and pay the very large bill....

The whole lot at the garage was modded cars btw....

And people say that the system is fair.
I can't believe you went through that.

You should document it and pass it on to a lawyer.

And people say that the system is fair.
I can't believe you went through that.

You should document it and pass it on to a lawyer.

I was seriously thinking about it, But the amount of money that would be wasted on top of what I already paid would just not be worth it, The whole ordeal cost me almost 2,500$ with everything and Having to revert alot back to stock on the car. I called it quits on that project after that.

I am however going to court to contest one of the tickets he gave me, Im still waiting for the date to come up.

Wow what happened with your bimmer truly sucks...cops and provincial inspection centers can be such fucking crooks!

Silver for me. You'll never get tired of silver, but you'll soon get tired of black for sure.

Gunmetal would look great on silver.

BTW, who's painting your wheels?

If im doing a basic gloss black I will do it myself, If I decide on Jazz blue or Gun metal I will take them to a place across the street from vag mototsports.

I like both colours but I'm leaning more towards the silver. It's classier IMO
If you do black, did you consider matte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back