Official UFC Thread

I was more impressed with Reyes than Jones. Jones obviously has more experience but it is true he seems slowing down. Not as vicious as before.

I start to believe that Izzy might actually have chance of beating Jon Jones

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What take downs man, I think there was like 1/2 take down successful, shouldn't make any difference. Reyes had 1 2 3 I thought, but the championship rounds made the difference.
Unanimous? no fkn way, maybe something I missed or dont understand.

Judges score high on take down and reyes never shot. I think It could've been a split decision either way but hey being a champ has its advantages..
Look at the Lewis fight.. he clearly lost but they weren't gonna let a Houstonian lose

I was more impressed with Reyes than Jones. Jones obviously has more experience but it is true he seems slowing down. Not as vicious as before.

I start to believe that Izzy might actually have chance of beating Jon Jones

Reyes is the real deal, I thought Jones would take him in round 2 but when he came out and rocked him like that earlier....damn.

if Reyes had just a bit more cardio and explosive punching power/combo he would have had this fight. Regardless his take down D was pretty impressive imo and has a long road ahead of him.

Enjoyed fight night tonight but a couple of weird things up to now

2 illegal knee strikes (on a downed opponent) caused 2 disqualifications.

now it's time to see if Corey Anderson's knock out over Johnny Walker was a fluke or if he's the real deal, facing Blachowicz

Well that's all she wrote.. Corey went to sleep with that one hay maker from Blachowicz that was beautiful.

Seems like Jon Jones is interested in this

Not a fan of Corey, but kind of a lucky shot resulting from his close distance.

I think Jones will eat Jan for breakfast if thats next, but who knows lucky shots happen I guess.

excellent podcast, mike est vraiment un bon interviewer, il lui fait dires des chose que personne ne savait.

Même meilleur que l'épisode joe rogan - gsp.

I'm happy that corey got ktfd, his overreaction over a win from walker fight was just pure cringe. He was never a top contender.
Give Reyes another shot at Jones

Appeals incoming against Judge joe soliz for conflict of interest, the same judge that has seems to have some eye problems while judging Reyes vs Jones and Krause vs Giles. Will probably get nowhere but hes been getting a lot of heat.

I'm happy that corey got ktfd, his overreaction over a win from walker fight was just pure cringe. He was never a top contender.

I think itll be either Jan vs Reyes or Jan vs Jones first if i had to guess.

Not too sure what they have planned for J. Walker.

The problem with the UFC now (was not the case in the beginning) is Jones is popular and make UFC a lot of money, Reyes....all the casual doesnt even know who is the guy. To beat Jones it has to be a KO and nothing else.

All the real fans know Jones lost, even his team knows, go watch again the fight see the face of their team, they know he lost. But jones = money, and he must stay Champion.

Mark my word, Jones is not gonna stay champion that long, his last 2 fight we can say he lost. He is not getting better in my opinion, hes going slowly downhill.

In my opinion, Adesenya (that guy is fucking legit) can beat Jones

The problem with the UFC now (was not the case in the beginning) is Jones is popular and make UFC a lot of money, Reyes....all the casual doesnt even know who is the guy. To beat Jones it has to be a KO and nothing else.

All the real fans know Jones lost, even his team knows, go watch again the fight see the face of their team, they know he lost. But jones = money, and he must stay Champion.

Mark my word, Jones is not gonna stay champion that long, his last 2 fight we can say he lost. He is not getting better in my opinion, hes going slowly downhill.

In my opinion, Adesenya (that guy is fucking legit) can beat Jones
I completely agree with you and i'm glad you finally acknowledge the potential of Adesanya lol

Adesanya is gonna need a lot of work to get to 205. He walks at ~190 to fight at 185.

Id stay away from the Adesanya vs Jones bullshit for now. Not a fan of Jones, but I would bet money that he will eat Adesanya if it happened anytime soon. Not taking anything from the skill level, but Adesanya is just too small for 205 right now.

Adesanya is gonna need a lot of work to get to 205. He walks at ~190 to fight at 185.

Id stay away from the Adesanya vs Jones bullshit for now. Not a fan of Jones, but I would bet money that he will eat Adesanya if it happened anytime soon. Not taking anything from the skill level, but Adesanya is just too small for 205 right now.

Weight doesnt matter if you are high level skill.

Lest talk about Valentina vs Amanda, Amanda is like 20 pounds heavier then Valentina. Valentina got robbed big time in that fight (was a split decision) , she clearly beat Nunes. When you are High level striker like Adesenya.

Im not saying hes gonna beat Jones , im just saying he has a good chance. Jones Lately is not very convaincing. Got his hass save by the UFC/Judges 2 fight in a row

If they were to fight today, Im not sure if Jones can convincingly win over Adesanya (if the last 2 fights are an indication) I think it literally can go both ways and people won't be surprised.

As for tomorrow's fight, Felder vs Hook should be good, I like both fighters.

If I had to bet, I would bet on Israel over Jones
Israel simply looks much sharper than Jon Jones of today

Back