Official UFC Thread

He's a huge draw in the UK, i guess the UFC needed another cash cow in the european market. But if he keeps fighting like that he's gonna get starched by the top 10-5

LOL no head movement but pure toughness will work for now..

So Tom Aspinall just had a TKO this is also one of those heavy weights to watch.. he's good.
Damn the Brits are taking over.

Damn Till really needs to work on his TD defense and ground game... then again he fought one of the best wrestlers in the division...
It's amazing how he was picking him apart on his feet but on the ground....

wow, Anthony Smith's still go it. He looked pretty good tonight..

now I cannot wait for bellator's main event to see Yoel

Clark took a beating and a half, I hope his lower jaw is ok, when a fighter asks if he should continue is a sing to stop it...

Smith on point. Hopefully vs Rakic no2 soon.

Bellator and 45yo romero...who cares. Id watch it for fun but it looks like itll be very late.

Well nobody beats mother time... as much as he was trying, fighting at 44 is not the same as fighting at 36...
Phil Davis was really good tonight which really says a lot about Nemkov who beat him twice..

Good ol' romero, waiting for something to happen for him magically without doing much...Then endless bitching as he thought it is a 5 round match, how did he/his team miss that memo fighting in one of the top promotions in the world is beyond me...fighters prepare usually very differently for 3 or 5 rounds..

Good ol' romero, waiting for something to happen for him magically without doing much...Then endless bitching as he thought it is a 5 round match, how did he/his team miss that memo fighting in one of the top promotions in the world is beyond me...fighters prepare usually very differently for 3 or 5 rounds..

He didn't, he's the one who signed the dotted line on the contract, it was just him being dumb/giving excuses...

Wow, tout simplement wow.

J'espère que ce sera seulement un évènement isolé.

Le monde est rendu complètement ridicule

Damn for someone who hasn't fought in 6 years Nick looked not too bad but slower....
having said that, how badass is Robbie.. my god.
1-1 now lol

Damn, age gets everyone
Nick changed so much, he dropped that gangster attitude

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back