Official UFC Thread

Not really an exciting cards today.
Will still stream it tho

But apparently Tony vs Cowboy is booked in June
Wtf man, get Conor to fight Tony or Cowboy already. Tony vs Cowboy will be an awesome fight no doubt but i thought they were gonna match them up with Conor..

It must be really hard for UFC to pick an easy fight for Conor at this point. There are legit threats in every direction for him. Khabib, Tony, Cowboy, Masvidal, Gaethje, hell even Max or Diaz. They are all big threats to his legacy now since he no longer hungry like before. And even if he was hungry, he ain't knocking out any of those guys, they ain't no little featherweights..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Damn took a look at Bellator and Douglas Lima vs. Michael 'Venom' Page.... Page is like a cartoon/video game character fighter and most of his fights are highlight reels but tonight got dropped like a bag of potatoes.. wow

[video]https://streamable.com/wfogb[/video]

Very disappointed with Aldo's performance, wtf man

I think after a certain number of matches as well as age... you're not the same fighter any more.
Volk was working harder and totally contained Aldo tonight, well deserved win.

Now we go to Anderson and see if he can survive the young powerhouse...

I think after a certain number of matches as well as age... you're not the same fighter any more.
Volk was working harder and totally contained Aldo tonight, well deserved win.

Now we go to Anderson and see if he can survive the young powerhouse...
Yea so far all brazilians lost lol
And i have a feeling all brazilians will lose tonight

there you go.. another Brazilian bites the dust... I think that knee is done.
It's not a good night for Brazil lol

Tony seemed to pick Cowboy apart …. the last punch from Tony was just... wow... but as always even in defeat Cowboy is a class act.

Back