Official UFC Thread

Gsp shouldn't come back, he will be dominated by khabib easily.
He didnt look super duper good against bisping. No way he beats prime khabib.
A prime gsp would've been a good match but now no.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

^^ oui, pas très beau à voir l'oreille !

J'ai commandé le combat de Dave Leduc, champion Leitweit , je sais pas trop à quoi m'Attendre de ce genre de carte. Je vais écouter le UFC on the side

I had Tanner winning but I guess the judges gave Andrei the nod as he landed the bigger shots... I really wish Tanner could cut off that god aweful mullet-thingy

Damn.. I thought Santo was gonna knock him out in the first round.
I'm so impressed by Glover... the old man's got grit and incredible BJJ skills... Santos' stand up game is aggressive as it gets but he really needs to get his ground up

Wow this is news. Khamzat is now ranked at 15 and will fight number 3 Leon Edwards... the most fucked up part is, he's actually the favorite by -155.. what the f?!!

Leon hasn't fought in so long and Khamzat is on an absolute tear... so this will be interesting.
Tonight's card I wanna see how Shevchenko's gonna do .. she's like a -1400 favorite hahaha.. I hope she doesn't kill her.

Leon hasn't fought in so long and Khamzat is on an absolute tear... so this will be interesting.
Tonight's card I wanna see how Shevchenko's gonna do .. she's like a -1400 favorite hahaha.. I hope she doesn't kill her.
Shevchenko will win with ease. The only real challenge for her is Amanda Nunes

Tony Ferguson vs Charles Oliveira booked for UFC 256 on dec 12.

First I was like huh? then I quickly realized, but of course! they are almost the same guy with similar body shapes and fighting styles in a sense.

Shevchenko will win with ease. The only real challenge for her is Amanda Nunes

Agreed, and imo its the only real challenge for Amanda.

Both fights were BEYOND close, id pay to watch them have a third encounter and I think for the mma world it would be cruel not to have it again.

Tony Ferguson vs Charles Oliveira booked for UFC 256 on dec 12.

First I was like huh? then I quickly realized, but of course! they are almost the same guy with similar body shapes and fighting styles in a sense.
Oliveira?? Wtf.. book tony with mcgregor ffs
Mcgregor is dodging tony like a plague.
With khabib out of the picture that's the fight that makes sense.

Dana might be planning mcgregor vs gatheje for title shot..

Wait though, I thought Mcgregor was supposed to fight Poirier?? I thought it was already signed..

Back