Official UFC Thread

Agree. Je l'aimais beaucoup mais maintenant yé même plus intertaning...
Ya juste une tête enflé pis i chie sur tlm

En plus yé encore dans sont prime même probablement mieux que avant ... Il pourrais faire tellement mieux

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yea, he has lot of potential to become even greater fighter in the game but money and fame ruined him.
Ufc recently uploaded khabib vs conor fight. Just look at that fool the way he starts 2 first rounds. Chin tucked in, full metal jacket eyes, no guard, just walking towards the opponent like he is some invincible fighter in some movie, all for show. Compare that to old conor, the determination, focus, the rhythm, agility, all gone.

I wish he fights usman or masvidal and i wish they light him up like chrismas tree. Maybe that will spark the fire in him again.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yea, he has lot of potential to become even greater fighter in the game but money and fame ruined him.
Ufc recently uploaded khabib vs conor fight. Just look at that fool the way he starts 2 first rounds. Chin tucked in, full metal jacket eyes, no guard, just walking towards the opponent like he is some invincible fighter in some movie, all for show. Compare that to old conor, the determination, focus, the rhythm, agility, all gone.

I wish he fights usman or masvidal and i wish they light him up like chrismas tree. Maybe that will spark the fire in him again.

He look phenomenal on his comeback fight against cowboy and his physique too

So this Morales dude doesn't know how to check kicks? man he'll wake up in a wheel chair tomorrow
Also I guess the interviews are not done inside the octagon ? this is new.

Man Woodley's getting beat up on the feet and on the ground. Did his loss against Usman really f him up this much? He hasn't won a single round and got dropped twice.

Wow It looks like Woodley lost that edge... I don't see it anymore. On the other hand Gilbert, man this guy's speed and cardio... He'll be fighting for the belt very soon.

Not a chance for Woodley, not even 1 round. I knew Burns will beat him up, did not slow down for 5 rounds whatsoever...

Props to Woodley eating them like a champ, how is he still standing. Unfortunately for the peeps that like him, you probably wont see him as champ ever again in the UFC.

I started watching from carlyle the ginger fight and literally almost fell asleep by the end of Twood. He is done man

What kind of cardio pills they have in Brazil, the guy is not even sweating or breathing hard after 5 rounds gee. jk/

Copacabana red/blue pill. 30ºC + and 75% + humidity
Enough to never make you sweat if you train there all day long.
:)
Which is very common, to see them training there. That's my explanation

Ha... the drama with Dana (concerning the Nganou fight) Jon just vacated his title... man lol UFC is sometimes worth than a soap opera

UFC 250 changed a bit, looks more interesting, but honestly could not care less about the main event.

Screen-Shot002.jpg

Nunes vs Spencer should be interesting, I wanna see if Sugar Sean can deliver as well as Aljo and well Mr No love is on a 3 losing streak so he better not stand and start swinging like retard again.

Eddie wineland is back ! I used to love this dude back in the days ! Big test for O'Malley even tho wineland is past his prime

Man I love the prelims.. some good fights going on right now
I thought Formiga would take Perez but man he mangles his legs...

Back