Official UFC Thread

Romero's cardio last 2-3 minutes looked insane, way better than round 1 and 2, crazy at 42 not sure what pills he taking he can honestly do another 10 years in the ufc at this pace.

Je suis arrivé chez moi pour le fight a Diaz... Ce gars là sérieux même après 3 ans est un fighter. C'est pas le plus extravagant mais il est capable de shutdown n'importe qui est les fatigué

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Honestly if fight went on, i think Costa would've lost. He was getting chopped by the end of the fight

Diaz is a beast in his own way, diaz vs masvidal will be sick, i hope they build up some good drama!

damn dc's hand is sharp how the fuck did Stipe manage to survive?? He must feel like a champ getting his belt back and humbling DC

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Stipe's brain must be mash now. DC's weight caught up to him in the later rounds for cardio. Should've used his wresting more instead of just boxing with his hands down for 4 rounds, Stipe changed his strategy in 4th and got the win, DC could've easily won with minor adjustments too. Regardless respect to DC for what he did his striking is on point, round 1 he came close to ending it but the buzzer saved Stipe, respect to Stipe for eating shots like a madman for 3 rounds.

Id like to see a 3rd fight - I doubt DC will retire but we will see - If I had to guess Ngannou is next for Stipe again, his conditioning must be on point and not get tired after a round with a guy like Stipe that can run around for 5 rounds non stop.

Honestly if fight went on, i think Costa would've lost. He was getting chopped by the end of the fight

Diaz is a beast in his own way, diaz vs masvidal will be sick, i hope they build up some good drama!

damn dc's hand is sharp how the fuck did Stipe manage to survive?? He must feel like a champ getting his belt back and humbling DC

No doubt, 1 more round and Costa would have been KO. But he did win 2.5 rounds after all.

Only saw this card this morning... Wow I did miss an excellent event.

I just thought perhaps Nate and Stipe could take some English lessons.. lol

J'adores Diaz pour le show et l'attitude mais c'est un average fighter, je peux pas croire le hype qu'il a réussis à créer, good for hum. Si il devient plus actif et continue de performer contre des top dudes je vais embarquer dans le train facilement par contre.
Solide event!

I think Nate's a good fighter. His ground game is probably one of the best in the division (Gracie Jiujitsu) and he's got a chin and cardio for days. He's just not flashy like some fighters (aka Showtime Pettis)

Nate average? He backs up all the shit he talks at least. He was a top fighter before taking a 3 year break and he showed Saturday he is still a top fighter. He is a bit awkward with his style and not as ''flashy'' as said above, if he took this shit a bit more seriously he would've been champ long ago.

Nate c'est la version non upgrader de Tony Fergusson.

Sérieux Nate ressemble beaucoup à Tony, sauf que le temps que Nate perd a fumer des joints ben Tony il les passe en training. Supposément Tony s'entraine 7 heures par jour 7 jour semaines.

La seule chose que Tony à pas que Nate possède est un Iron Chin

Tony vs Nate, i like Nate but he will die.
Everyone dies against Tony, including Khabib imo.
I am not even sure if there is anyone who beats Tony even in welterweights

Tony vs Nate, i like Nate but he will die.
Everyone dies against Tony, including Khabib imo.
I am not even sure if there is anyone who beats Tony even in welterweights

Lol what ?!!! Tony would get starched at WW. He's way too small. Pettis, dos anjos are examples. Pettis is 1-1 and dos anjos is 1-2.

Lol what ?!!! Tony would get starched at WW. He's way too small. Pettis, dos anjos are examples. Pettis is 1-1 and dos anjos is 1-2.
Pettis and rda is no match

Tony got awesome tank, relentless, hungry, sharp damaging hands, great bjj, got chin, and he got that psycho in him lol
Nobody want that heat in lightweight.

Tony needs to get the belt and move up

Nate vs JM will be worth the PPV buy let alone

That would be the next big move but Masvidal wants a title shot. From his reaction though (when Nate called him out) he seemed happy and willing so we will see. Those 2 are goddamn thugs.

You are not understanding my point of view and going just by record, he doesn't lack any skills whatsoever, what he lacks is commitment, that in your eyes might not make a top fighter, i get it. I judge by what I saw in the last fight and the few I saw before, he is a machine when he commits and pumps off his chest a bit.

I am very well aware of his record. He has only lost twice by decision to both ex champs in the past 6 years, before that is another story and no point in discussing it.

I will repeat, if this fkn guy gets off the drugs and commits he will be no1 for long time, imagine if he had the work ethic of a guy like GSP what he can achieve.....he already sounds like hes been smoking for 30 years but has cardio for days lol

Back